Improvements and/or Changes

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Improvements and/or Changes

• This is for any changes or improvements we would like to see in the game. With there so much to do in this game, there are bound to be things we would like to see either changed or improved upon.

(don’t post bugs or glitches, there are other forums for that)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • sparty83
    @sparty83

One thing I think could use improvement is on the Collection screen where it shows the birds you have collected. I know we don’t have any control over what birds/pigs we collect along the way.
    I went to the Black Bird collection and I found it a bit difficult to determine which birds I had collected. On the other colors, graying out the un-collected birds is fine, but on the black bird, which is just various shades of gray, it can be difficult to see which ones I do own

IMG_0092.PNG

sparty83
    @sparty83

There are a lot of icons that appear throughout the game. For example, after completing a level, Arena or Scout challenge, the reward page has an icon i am not sure what it is. I believe the 100 Blue Star is XP for Leveling up. Coins – self explanatory.
    But the Blue Bird Icon, what is that for? What does that give me? It would be nice to tap it and find out what it is.

Also, when in a challenge, there are several Icons that appear on the screen. I think I understand what they mean, but if one could tap them and get a little popup saying what it is would be helpful. Over time, we would remember what they are not have to tap them anymore.

IMG_0083.PNG

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

I totally have the same question. In the dessert level, it is a yellow triangle icon. I don’t understand what it does either, and can’t find a count number for it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sparty83 @blisscoy
    That’s a Blue Bird Stone (or Yellow Bird Stone in the desert levels, Black Bird Stone in the crater levels, etc.)
    You need these and the other coloured bird stones to evolve birds that reached a certain level.

You can find the count numbers at the top of the screen when you go to your flock and then tap the “Evolve” tab.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Mmhm! Yoshi’s got it.
    you need… about 120(+) of the specific color to evolve your birds after they hit level 20.

as for icons, the game is desperately lacking a tutorial thus far. It is 100% a thing we are doing to make the game more accessible for players, just didn’t make it in to this build.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

I did not notice that! Thanks!

Another improvement I would recommend would be the “I’m thinking action” missing when you tap on certain action tabs – changing opponents, clicking on “Claim”, etc. The message about waiting comes up but only because I can’t tell if the click went through. To open wrappings on new birds, pigs, etc, you have to tap on it a couple of times to get it to work (inconsistencies).

Stormcrow616
    @stormcrow616

The number of colored stones needed to evolve is at least a hundred per bird and you get 2 or 3 at a time making it practically impossible progress without upgrades so you are basically required to spend gems on it, the amounts you receive or have to pay need to change as they are highly unreasonable given the other restraints of the game. They could also sell birds for stones not coins, and lower the cost to level up as you have to level up to proceed and have limited space in your inventory, so it really shouldn’t cost the players coins

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Improvements and/or Changes

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.