Impossible to get "Rare" Energonicons Without Spending 75 Gems

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Impossible to get "Rare" Energonicons Without Spending 75 Gems

• I had suspected that the “rare” Energonicons (Lavatron, Goldslam, Piggyblast and Glassor) were impossible to get from the lab without re-rolling 4 times. Just attempted to get Lavatron. The results were: over 42 times it failed to land on Lavatron on first roll. I re-rolled 24 times (out of 42) and again failed to land on it. I then re-rolled a second time 13 times (out of 42)- again fail. 1 3rd re-roll- still failed. So finally I re-rolled a fourth time and got it. This confirms what I had to do for the other 3 “rares”.

No while it is not impossible to fail to land on Lavatron like I did, it is extremely improbable (something like 1 in over a billion chance for all the rolls I did). Which means that the so called “random” event is not at all random, something I had suspected for awhile- for other combinations too.

So the lesson is this, if you are going for the “rares” suck it up and spend the 75 gems first go. It cost me 310 gems to finally get Lavatron.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • 01023927lolol
    @harharhar

As my silo have not upgraded to level 10,I don’t know whether it is hard to get it or not:)

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

It’s been a few months since I got them, but I’m pretty sure that I didn’t spend the full set of gems for all 4.

That said, I’m on an iPad, and it seems as if the people who have the worst trouble in the lab are on Android.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I remember having to spend gems to get the rare energonicons.( except rapidfire which I got on the first spin).

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Are the 3 star energonicons considered rare?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

No,the rare ones are the ones with a golden 3 star
    But since my silo is not level 10 and I just got energon soundwave…….so I don’t know if the golden 3 star ones are hard to get.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I have all of them and never spent a gem to get them. I enjoy earning what I get, spending money and gems to move ahead in the game takes the fun out of the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Impossible to get "Rare" Energonicons Without Spending 75 Gems

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.