I'm starting over

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I'm starting over

• I got bored, so I’m going to sign out of Facebook account and start from the tutorial.

I’m keeping my Facebook game account, I’m just bored, and I want to relive that moment when I first started playing this game.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tomt Oh yeah, that’s kinda fun, I’ve restarted twice with three Facebook accounts. And the cool thing is that once you get the new accounts up to speed, you can support yourself with multiple accounts.

llrr
    @llrr

support yourself with +5 thumbs ups… sigh

the only thing i can say about starting over is the 20 gem slot which means way more SS items than before. i don’t know how many gems i used prior to that being implemented but i’d have to say over 100 gems on useless items

TomT
    @tomt

@llrr Wait wait, what what what? What about the 20gem slot? It’s different??

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@tomt as llrr said the 20 gem slot exists now which means a lot more people will have SS items now than before the 20 gem slot was implemented

this means it’s quite hard to relieve that moment

Skayra
    @skayra

i do start over to. on first game i used all gems on 5 gem slot (didnt get so many ss item)

Now my birds are lvl 35 (only matilda lvl 27)

and every char have 2 SS 1S. (Chuck have 3 SS)

only problem is i cant log my facebook with this new char. Loged game with my old char and now when i wanna log facebook with new char its not leting because old char using my facebook.

So its really not cool i had friends we played together. Now i am playing alone because cant log facebook.

NOTE: only way is create a new facebook but i dont wanna use a FAKE new facebook only for angry bird. Also i dont wanna add my friends on a Fake facebook.

i think there should have a option on Facebook to Clear angry bird from my facebook. Than log in with new char.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I'm starting over

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.