Ideas for Rovio: Angry Birds Trilogy in modern day

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Ideas for Rovio: Angry Birds Trilogy in modern day

• I’m starting a new series of forum posts called: Ideas for Rovio!

Today i’ll go into my 1st idea.

Angry Birds Trilogy in the modern day.

If you don’t know Angry Birds Trilogy is a remastered version of Angry Birds: Classic, Rio, and Seasons with Animated Backgrounds,Pre-Chrome Bird designs,Chrome Design Pigs, much more vibrant lighting, after-images on all birds, shaking effect when you activate chuck’s ability, level complete sound is back, and leaderboards and ranks.

My idea is that it gets released for Switch,Steam/PC,PS4,Xbox One with the chapters after 2012 (like Abra-ka-Bacon,Red’s Mighty Feathers, On Finn Ice etc. etc.) With nothing changed from the original trilogy, new biographies for the new characters(bubbles,stella,finn) and thats about it.

Comment down below if you like this idea or not and explain why (if you want.)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

This sounds like a great idea, they could even add in online multiplayer like in Angry Birds FB Messenger.

Thepeckybird
    @thepeckybird

Oops looks like i forgot some stuff!

. When i mean Nothing changed from the original Trilogy i mean nothing changes from the original version of Trilogy (like changing the designs of the birds to chrome.)

. Powerups can be added, but the only way to obtain them is to come back daily or completing every 5-7 levels. Shockwave can be obtained by completing every 5 levels in Short Fuse.

. Mighty League should not be added and stars should not be added either.

. Fo not change bomb birds flying sound.

¿Ostrich?
    @ostrich101

I like this idea, and i myself have a few suggestions.

• Probably make Telepods compatible for the game, like AB Stella and Go!, as well as new Telepods based off AB Classic, Rio, and Seasons.
    • Maybe add the King Pig mode, or make up a similar mode. (If you don’t know what i’m talking about, here is what i mean.)
    • Maybe add a new game exclusive to Trilogy, with new birds and pigs. Maybe after clearing all the levels in all the games, or after 3 starring all the levels in all the games.

Though i don’t know if this will ever happen.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

@ostrich101 If Rovio were to do that it’d be awesome if you ask me AB desperately needs a Sonic Mania-type game or a high-quality remake like Crash and Spyro got.

¿Ostrich?
    @ostrich101

Or better yet, add Angry Birds Space into the game, though they’d have to rename the game to something else..

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

I really like all these ideas! AB really needs a new game with the classic slingshot action and this is a great idea for that new game!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Ideas for Rovio: Angry Birds Trilogy in modern day

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.