I wish A items would get removed from the slot

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I wish A items would get removed from the slot

• I would rather A items get removed from the slot and make the ones that were in the slot able to find randomly (but are rarer that the a items you usually find like piano stuff and more common that s items you can find). I’ve gotten repeat items and Inferior items a lot lately and most of them are A. It also sucks that gems are harder to come by when you’ve done everything. I really wish that A items got removed from the slot (but are still able to be found, but it’s rare) and only S and SS items are in the slot. It would be better in my opinion. Do you guys agree?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

That’s why I don’t want to buy gems (other than the deal) because of that.
    Who would spend nearly a hundred and got 28 class A gear?!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I totally agree. A items need to be removed from the Slot. Not only the gems are earned very slowly, over 80% of items I get from the Slot are the lame A items.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

i don’t think they will do this since the way they have it set up from a business perspective, it’s a huge cash cow for them. If they removed the A items, then people would not have to play the slot as much to get S and SS items and hence buy less gems. it would also devalue the S and SS items since everyone would then easily have S and SS items for all their birds just by playing the slot. S and SS items should be super rare to get and not a guarantee. That’s why we feel so happy when we get one.

Slot
    A items – by far highest probability
    S items – medium probability
    SS items – low probability

This forces you to keep trying to hope to get an S and SS item even though you will likely just get an A item. Classic business model for a free to play game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I wish A items would get removed from the slot

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.