I made it to the top 500- Anyone else?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I made it to the top 500- Anyone else?

• Hi! I’m currently ranked between 397-435 throughout the day.

It takes a lot of winning streaks to keep up this status of being 500. (Averages out to about 35-45 fights per day to seemingly keep your rank this low.)

Just want to talk to anyone else who has got to this rank.

Right now I can’t play because of a ‘network error kpl’ keeps coming up. Boo.

I really wish the 20x spent jewel box didn’t reward me with items I already have.

My characters

My ranking

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

5 upgrade stars stars??? i thought only 3 were possible.

TomT
    @tomt

@raizir You can “combine”, up to , 5 of the same A or better items, then “stars” will go up.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@frazzledzl

Hi,

I’m in the top 500 as well, around place 210/220. If you just play the monster and the arena events you will get enough points to stay in the top 500. I don’t think you get so much points playing 45 bird fights a day. I think you need around 500k points to be in the top 200 at the moment, got to the top 500 with 400k points.

FrazzleDzl
    @frazzledzl

The arena + monster pig events do keep your rank up (2500-4500+ fight points is the equivalent of 250-400+ fights!) , but so do long winning streaks.

Sadly on the winning streaks, your game is likely to crash on you. :(

Yesterday, I got up to 24 on red.
    Rest of the birds on a good run, can do streaks of 9-15 before the game crashes or you just get demolished by a winning mod weapon. (There are just some games where you know your lost is eminent. ?)

Currently on a 14 win streak in arena. Trust.

Im glad its stella. I cringe when its matilda. Worst bird ever.

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

I’m number 141 at the moment. There’s only one way to rank higher and higher and that is to rank in the top 100 of every monster pig and arena tournament.

If you rank lower than 300th place, you miss out on 300 event points and that will lower your ranking.

Are your tickets finished? Play even more or buy more gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I made it to the top 500- Anyone else?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.