I lost everything. How do I get it back HELP! (Closed)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I lost everything. How do I get it back HELP! (Closed)

• I am in cave three, played most of the battles, have $1,413 in coins, over 8000 in snoutlings, all my birds are elite class and made it to level 29 Max. How do I get it back? Against my better judgment I purchased the Majority of those coins. If I can’t get the game reinstated can I get my money back?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Contact Rovio support – did you use Rovio Account? May make recovery easier.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Did you accidentally get logged out of your Rovio Account?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@karfraz, I’m no help with Epic, but recently had a BIG problem with ABSW II when logging into my Rovio account for the very 1st time on my iPad. All seemed ok, but when I clicked to play a level I watched my coin count decrease by more than 2500 while at the same time I lost 65 Bird & 44 Pork Characters.

I emailed Rovio just under 72 hrs ago directly thru their site & have yet to hear anything. An hour or so ago I sent an email thru my primary email account & at least received a robo-reply with a Ticket #, so if you’re going to email them, I suggest it not be thru the Support/Contact link on their site.

GL

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@justpast40 Hey would you mind shooting me a Private Message? I might be able to help you out a little, depending on your issue.

Karfraz
    @karfraz

Good news. Got my game back. I was accidentally logged out of my acct. once I logged back in everything came back

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I lost everything. How do I get it back HELP! (Closed)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I lost everything. How do I get it back HELP! (Closed)’ is closed to new replies.