I just lost 75 LC

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I just lost 75 LC

• I was in the nest, and the configuration is now different. In the headgear mode, my thumb brushed on the new shopping cart icon on the bottom right of the screen, and I accidentally bought Paladin, which I have owned for about 6 months now. lost 75 LC, which I was saving up for skulkers. At least my current master 10 Paladin wasn’t reset to 1.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jim151 Rovio should refund the LCs to you for an accident like this. Just send in a request on the Rovio support page and explain how the accident occurred.

The LC classes that have reached rank 10 also re-appear in the shop – as they do in the training areas on the main map.

Jim151
    @jim151

Just send in a request on the Rovio support page and explain how the accident occurred.

How does one do that?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jim151 Try here. There is a tab/icon at the top of the page to submit a request.

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us

Jim151
    @jim151

Thanks. Done.

Jim151
    @jim151

OK, it’s been 24 hours with no reply. How long do they usually take?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jim151 It depends on how busy they are at the time. I have only put in a couple requests. I think they are typically sorted out within a week.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jim151 I noticed your comment in another thread that you haven’t got your LCs back. I should say you have to be quite explicit in your request to get your LCs back.

About a week after your issue, my son thought he would help me by buying the “new” Paladin helmet in Piggy McCool’s shop. I sent in a support message about what happened and they responded “thanks for letting us know, and this will be fixed in the next update” I had to send a follow up email directly asking to be reimbursed for the LCs.

If you haven’t received an email from Rovio, you should be able to send a follow up message to your existing support request. Or you can write a new request. Just be polite, and explicit that you want to be reimbursed for the LCs. They were very quick with my request and follow-up message.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I just lost 75 LC

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.