I haven't played a Bumblebee in over a month

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum I haven't played a Bumblebee in over a month

• I’ve been playing ABT since around mid-October (perhaps a week before the game update released at the end of that month).

I don’t know exactly when I stopped getting Bumblebee as a playable character, but I know that it’s been at least a month since I’ve had him assigned as the Transformer to clear any of the areas on the map. And I regularly play ABT at least a couple of times a day, so if it’s a purely random absence then I better go buy myself a lottery ticket!

This is the only TF I’ve noticed to have gone AWOL – all the others show up periodically, except for Bumblebee.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it deliberate, or is it a bug and if so, any suggestions for how one might fix this?

I tried upgrading Bumblebee (I’ve currently got him at L6) to see if that would make any difference, but apparently not. But I don’t want to upgrade him any further, at risk of wasting coins on an upgrade that won’t matter!

I’m playing the most recent update version of ABT that I’m aware of (1.1.18), and I’m playing it on an iPad Mini (1st generation) running iOS 8.1.1

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum I haven't played a Bumblebee in over a month

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.