I have 132 LC, Bard, Paladin. Should I next unlock another class, or Master one?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I have 132 LC, Bard, Paladin. Should I next unlock another class, or Master one?

• Hi guys, I had been saving up for a Gold Chili, but now that I’m Level 24, have the 75% chili cake, and have 3-starred all the non-cave levels, it just doesn’t seem so valuable any more.

I only have 2 set items: an old and now-underpowered Chronometer for Chuck, and Ballista Bolts for the Blues, which is currently his most powerful off-hand.

I’m leaning toward saving up to take one of my classes to Master, so that I’ll at least be able to go to the 5th cave with 2 of 3 birds being Master (depending on which friend’s bird I borrow), and if I really want to use Thunderbird, Sea Dog, or Skulkers, I could always just borrow them. Does this seem about right, or am I really missing out by not having one of those three?

So if I decide to save up for a Master, which class(es) do you think would be the most worth it? (Not counting Thunderbird, Sea Dog, or Skulkers.)

Thanks for any advice!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I have 132 LC, Bard, Paladin. Should I next unlock another class, or Master one?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.