I don’t like where rovio is going…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum I don’t like where rovio is going…

• It all started in the end of 2013: Angry birds go was released. I wasn’t a fan at the time, and I was looking forward to the next angry birds game. Then Angry Birds Epic. I didn’t want this, I wanted a REAL game. Then Stella and pop came around. Ok, next game is gonna be it. And it was! Angry Birds 2 came around, but it really sucked. They got rid of the classic bird and pig design for this weird moderny graphics. I didn’t like it. Many bad spinoffs later, and the movie came. I have a few complaints: The Birds look awful, and they didn’t animate it with the old sprites, or even the “piggy tales” style. And why did americans make it? It seems like it would be a million times better if Rovio made it. But this movie art style ruined everything; They changed all the birds and pigs into this anthropomorphic weird art style. Then in 2017-2018, they stopped making games. I wake up one morning to hear they made a new game. Hope! I go to see what it is:

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

Its not hard to figure out HOW rovio is going. Like all other game makers, they should go out to the App Store and google play, and rename all their games to end in ‘The Game of Ads’! AB2 Games of Ads, AB Classic A Game of Ads,  ABFriends A Game of Ads, and down the line.

I usually don’t mind the ads, but when they are forced on us at every turn of the so called games, it becomes a large PITA.

Most of my rovio games have been relagated to the ‘games I rarely play page on my iPad.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum I don’t like where rovio is going…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.