I bypassed the "Upgrading Progress" loop!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum I bypassed the "Upgrading Progress" loop!

• I just posted this as a reply in another thread, but wanted to repost to possibly reach as many frustrated people as I could here for the weekend before Finland’s Monday Fix.

I was able to bypass the “Upgrading Progress” loop! (Android)

(And dang I’m so frustrated with the Rovio developers for all the months of game glitches. I have to say worst QA/QC of any game I’ve ever played… However the game is AWESOME when it’s not glitching, so I take the frustrations in stride as much as I can.)

I digress… So I had the stuck-at-38%-loading thing going on, reinstalled the game, unlocked bumblebee, and got the Updating Progress Bug. Cleared RAM, restarted tablet, etc etc.. to no avail.

BUT, a fraction of a second before all the Updating Progress thing, I was able to quickly tap on a completed mission, collect my stuff, and now I have been playing the game successfully.

WORTH A SHOT, FOLKS! good luck. It took me about 10-15 attempts tapping on the screen to make it work, but hope it sticks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • 88hanman
    @ashank1m

while it is lopping, between loop if you tap barrachs icon, sometimes stops the loop and take you to Select Character screen, then you are able to play. But then what the heck with all the materials in the Storage… it was only couple months ago that it increase the storage limit form 15/15/12 (5 SR) to 100/100/75 (15). what happen to all my excess parts (full to the limit) and SR (21) Prof. Piggy still need same amount of parts as before and now….

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@jloabt I did something similar,however, once I closed the game completely, cleared all under task manager and went back to the game it lost all progress and sent me back to the loop of death.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@jloabt I’ve been using this approach since the free upgrades stopped. I run the easy portal for 2 hours at a time or no longer than 4 hours during the day and once I get the updating progress screen, I wait until time to collect the mission to re-launch the app. I find the easy portal the easiest to get to in that half a second because all you have to do is position your finger. Also, I’m beating the Game Center (iOS) welcome message, so I won’t get a video invite immediately. It’s important to either collect more missions, farm coins or run a couple of nodes in order to not get the message again (I do all three). I’ve been reluctant to post this trick because I think the “Updating Progress” code is deliberate.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

@20qmindreader.. A way BIG problem!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

“I logged out of Game Center and can play, but by logging out of Game Center am I setting myself up for a bigger problem?”

A day after I logged out of Game Center, my app started to crash on startup. Coincidence?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum I bypassed the "Upgrading Progress" loop!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.