How to Upgrade Slingshot

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How to Upgrade Slingshot

• I’ve been upgrading one bird’s hat values to 100 pearls, but when do I see an upgrade of slingshot? Also is there an issue in vers. 2.13.0 when playing king pig in Greenerville? What is the Bonus tab do?
    Please advise.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

For upgrading the slingshot you need full set of hats. It means that you must buy for example christmas hats for all seven birds. Btw, upgrading your slingsot gives you no extra strike force. Hats are only score multipliers. So you actually don’t need ’em.

desperados
    @desperados

Bonus tab are only for the rich people who uses real money in huge amounts…so much money needed to reach to the max level…for my side i only spent around 50$ for this game since it was released.

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Cool. Will more Levels be coming out in next update?

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Thank you. I have only spent .99 cents. Will there be more levels in next update. I’m finishing Greenerville this week and one level left, Steakholm.

whiteRYNO
    @whiteryno

About spending money to get huge amounts of gems, it is possible to hack the game using a value finder like cheat engine or game guardian. That’s how people have 99 million or more gems or pearls. I want to know how to get slingshot to level 25. After buying all hat sets, it’s only level 22. Any ideas?

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

If you cheat in Angry Birds 2 you will be permanently banned from playing any part of the game. We have clear records of all player activity and we will take action immediately. We strive to keep the game as fair as possible to give you the best player experience. Play nice and enjoy Clans!

Banned Player

Take care
    /Hank

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

That’s great to hear @Hank that you will be cracking down on this more! One question, does using glitches like clearing data to replay the daily challenge count? I know a few friends who do this and they were arguing whether abusing a glitch or flaw in the game counted as cheating.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello @ryan-kochie!

I’m glad you like it, we’ve heard our players’ complaints regarding cheating and I hope that this will lead to a more balanced and fun gaming experience!

Regarding the banning, we are working on a case-by-case basis and I can’t tell you whether your friends are affected or not. I strongly suggest that you do not tamper with any system settings to be sure you keep the integrity of your data, otherwise you might be flagged by our cheat detection system.

Be nice, play fair!
    /Hank

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Thank you, have a good day!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Does this mean you finally fixed what I reported well over a year ago, Hank?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@captsternn: I can now say for sure, no they didn’t.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Indeed, Jo-Ha.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@hank You talking ’bout rules but where we can see ’em?

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Rovio Hank. If you act honestly in the game and without cheating the players, forcing them to spend more and more gems, as is currently the case. I don’t think people would want to hack. The way Roxio cheats the players in the arena is getting more and more brazen: the opponent takes immediate advantage of at least 3000 points without using any birds!!, the opponent until the end of the stages, cleans the scene with only one bird at a time. Guys, many of us play for pleasure and spend our money buying gems, but in return we don’t get money, just gems and pearls that only have value in your game and nowhere else, don’t forget it.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Rovio_Hank, if you didn’t do the shameful cheating that you do in the game and that penalizes the players to the maximum in order to make them spend and buy gems, there wouldn’t be so many hackers in the game.

When you see your child playing and doesn’t understand, as if he or she is playing well, your opponent takes an advantage of more than three times from the first stage. And that until the end gets a ridiculous score, but that is enough to buy more birds to finish the meeting and ohh! miracle, their birds start a normal score, you realize Rovio’s problem, you’re teaching the kids that cheating is normal in life.

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

@hank

When are the bugs going to be fixed for people using iPad devices ? Update 2.33.1 returned all of my birds to level 31 after update in October 2019 which I had purchased over the years all hats in 500 black pearl range. This also happened last year being down graded when all my bird levels are at 80-83  I was also kicked out of my clan BLT.Latest Score Levels

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Well said.  So easy for the kings to railroad their subjects.  But will lose their souls over it…

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

Haha. Rovio hank.
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>could you please explain to me how I averaged 32 points -playing your fair and square game-  8 months ago.  At bird power 450 (or so). Now I’m at  812 and sometimes go at 24? And  NO: there ain’t nobody catching up on me ( and you know it ) And NO: I’m a really good player.. I win at my clan always  always  with 4 birdies way  ahead of me in bp.</p>
    Please Hank.. reconsider… Do you really like lying for s living? Besides the fact you Rovio peops (like me ) don’t believe in hell.

Cause hell awaits! (Good album by the way, cheers)

1337hax
    @1337hax

if you get banned just delete data/cache and rejoin the game xD I’ve been doing it forever or if you want to get technical just use parallel space or VPN =P these devs are hilarious “We’re going to ban you forever!” HAHAHA! I have an unlimited amount of gems and have been using them forever, been banned twice and still playing =P I love you devs for making great pay2win games not gonna pay you guys a red cent!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How to Upgrade Slingshot

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.