How to tell if a clan member is/was actually in the clan area?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How to tell if a clan member is/was actually in the clan area?

• How to tell if a clan member is/was actually in the clan area?

I have several members showing as ‘being in the clan right now’, but there is no clan activity for them.
    Same with members that were ‘last in the clan 15 minutes ago’, and they didn’t play any clan events.

Is there a way to see if they are/were truly in the clan area?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I also noticed that.  Different attendance times are displayed.  If you go to the icon of a member in a running event, something else is displayed than in the panel of the clan members.  Seems to be a glitch because it was always in sync before. I think the main panel of clan members is showing right.

grammyK
    @grammyk

I also wondered about this. Do you think it counts being in MEBC as being in clan area?

bill
    @bill-l

I have asked rovio ‘support’, but don’t expect to hear back from them for a month or more.

But my personal belief is that if a member logs in, and plays anything(arena, island, challenges, mebc) it is counted as being in the clan’.

If that is true, then rovio are really screwing with its users. As usual!

Breee
    @breee

Not understanding this?

Just because a member shows active in a clan, doesn’t mean they have played an event within the clan, it just means they’ve entered it. Then left again without playing anything.

Playing MEBC or Arena etc would not show as being active within the clan, they are separate areas within the game.

bill
    @bill-l

OK, so I check and a member ‘entered the clan 12 minutes ago’ and no event participation. I check back in 30 minutes, and it still shows that member ‘entered the clan 42 minutes ago’, still no clan participation.

So, I guess I am to assume that member is sitting there with it’s thumb up it’s butt?

Breee
    @breee

Are you being serious?

The member ‘last’ entered the clan 12 minutes ago

30 minutes later the member ‘last’ entered the clan 42 minutes ago! They are not still there??? That’s when they left the clan

The light bulbs are your indicators

Green – present

Yellow – not present

Grey – not entered for day or 2

Grey (broken) not entered for days

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

I tested this between my husband and I playing the game. This lightbulb only means a player has opened the app and may or may not be playing….in any area of the game. It doesn’t mean a player is playing in the clan events itself. The player could be playing in the Arena, MEBC, DC, KPP. It does not indicate that the player is actually playing a clan event in the Clan area. Many times, from our testing, it indicates that the game app was only opened…but not playing in any area at all. Maybe just to collect Common Chest rewards. Hope that brings some clarity.

bill
    @bill-l

Yeah, that was my thoughts. But tell breee.

I have played this with several friends in my clan , I know when they open the app. And the minute they do, they are ‘in the clan’.

nuff said, move on breee

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How to tell if a clan member is/was actually in the clan area?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.