How to reset highscore in each level?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum How to reset highscore in each level?

• I accidentally used power up in Short Fuse and got too high score in level 25-3 so I can’t put real highscore using no power up in this level

I want to reset score in this level and replay for score not using power up. How to reset it?
    Thanks for help :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Sorry there is no way to remove an individual score from your data files. You will have to keep track on our leaderboards of your best “clean” score.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@da17528, as @AMslimfordy said, you can’t reset the scores in the game. Unless, you uninstall and then reinstall ABO. The biggest drawback is that all the scores will be wiped out, and you’ll have to start all over! Sorry, there’s no other way to reset them.

Uncle B
    @uncle-b

@da17528 , @amslimfordy , @sweetp ~ As I recently learned after accidentally wiping out all my AB-SW scores by cold-booting my PC with the game open, if you happen to have a back-up of your data files made prior to the date of the score you want to replace you could try restoring those *.lau data files. (I shall always be grateful to AMslimfordy for his help when that happened!) I was able to restore my “highsores.lua” and “settings.lua” data files for that game from a Carbonite back-up should you have something similar for your Android device.

AMslimfordy has a great tutorial on AB back-ups for all platforms at:
    http://angrybir.de/abbackup

Best of Luck ~ Uncle B

Home Forums General Discussions Forum How to reset highscore in each level?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.