How to increase storage capacity

Home Forums Angry Birds Holiday (closed) Holiday Strategies and Guides How to increase storage capacity

• There are two facilities in this game that store your resources – the Silo and the Barn. However, they have limited storage, and the way to increase it is a little tricky, so I’ll try to explain it.

When harvesting/collecting resources, you’ll occasionally get items that are solely meant for increasing storage. Those items cannot be acquired in any other way. I know that this is too random, but it’s the only way to increase your storage, unless you don’t value your gems, which are an alternative to increasing storage.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

mighty red I know that this is your first farming game,but I can spot out a few things that other farming games already have.
    1.online shopping-(in game cash)
    sell crops or items online
    2.special orders which reward more,but in a limited time
    3.Buildings that take resources to make resources to be placed in a building to get better resources…its never ending till the last buildings

Home Forums Angry Birds Holiday (closed) Holiday Strategies and Guides How to increase storage capacity

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Holiday Strategies and Guides’ is closed to new topics and replies.