How often do you get the mighty Eagle offer?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How often do you get the mighty Eagle offer?

• I stupidly misunderstood what the mighty Eagle offer consisted of… I thought at first that you only received the benefits of the offer until the time ran out, lol. I didn’t realize until much later that the extra gems/feathers/life you receive are forever and not just for the next 15 minutes. Anyway, I’ve passed up the chance to get it dozens of times, but I now really want to take advantage of the offer, but I have searched online for information about when I can get it, but there’s nothing posted about it anywhere! I thought maybe you got the chance after every boss fight, but I have beaten the next boss and didn’t get the offer. My bf says that he thinks that it comes around once a month? Does anyone know for sure how to get it to pop up?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • swanamaker
    @swanamaker

Not sure I have ever seen that. I did get Red’s crown offers. I believe the first one was after clearing level 15. The other one was several boss levels after that – perhaps level 60?

First one: Crown for red, extra life, silver frame
    Second one: extra life, gold frame, 150% feathers in chests, and 50% more gems in the quests and the free chest resets every 15 minutes instead of 30.

I have not seen a mighty eagle offer that I remember.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

The Mighty Eagle offer still exists (my brother got it a month ago), but is unlikely to appear I’m afraid since the addition of costumes “cancels out” Red’s robe and scepter

VL
    @vlp57

I just got it today. Don’t recall what was included, but it cost $9.99. I dontboay for anything in this game so I passed.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

@ash-stubitsch

Hello! The offer should appear every 15 levels, so keep on beating those levels!

/Hank

AngryBroaf
    @shoemacher

I haven’t seen that offer for well over a year.

@hank
    Good to know that there’s even one reason to keep playing the levels. I just decided to stop playing them, since they offer you nothing but 10 feathers here and there from the map. Not really worth it. You all need to bring back the in-room red gifts that offer 100 feather rewards. They were fun and offered something worthwhile. The blue friend gifts are not fun and are not worth it either.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

@shoemacher

We hear you! …and in the next patch we’ve increased the feather rewards between later levels up to 200! Hope to see you try out the new levels.

Take care!
    /Hank

kelshe
    @kelshe

@shoemacher
    I saw an in-room red gift in one of the hard levels inn the last level update. Of course, I didn’t win that level.

AngryBroaf
    @shoemacher

@kelshe What you saw, I believe, was an in-room treasure chest. The original red gifts look just like the blue-striped friend gifts, except they were red.

But @hank, that’s great news! Excited to maybe dig in again!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How often do you get the mighty Eagle offer?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.