Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum How much for gems? £€$

• How much you must pau for gems?
    I must pay
    1gem – 5zl
    140gem – 383zl
    My work gain is 1500zl
    Poland O_o, is very expensive

And you? Probably 1$ for gem

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

For Canada:

$1.37 for 1
    $5.53 for 5
    $9.68 for 10
    $24.92 for 30
    $51.24 for 65
    $103.88 for 140

I guess that’s in Canadian$$

justpast40
    @justpast40

For US in USD

1 is $.99
    5 are $3.99
    10 are $6.99
    30 are $17.99
    65 are $36.99
    140 are $74.99

@pees2te
    these are crazy expensive for what they are & I make a very comfortable living. I wish Rovio would try reducing the price across the board & see if the additional volume makes up for the decrease in per Gem cost. If cutting prices in half triples the sales they’d be way ahead.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 Ya, they are expensive. That was my very first thought when I first started this game.

llrr
    @llrr

Do you guys buy gems?

TomT
    @tomt

@llrr I’m curious about that, too. Does anybody actually pay money? I’m really tempted, but the chance of getting crappy and duplicate items is too high….

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I doesn’t pay money.

How it’s look in €? How much?

Lilily
    @lilily

It’s
    0,99€ for 1
    3,99€ for 5
    6,99€ for 10
    17,99€ for 30
    36,99€ for 65
    74,99€ for 140

But I also would never buy gems.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I was send to rovio:

Poland 140gem – 383zl, now over 400zl
    Usd 140 are $74.99
    Canada $103.88 for 140
    74,99€ for 140

People in poland don’t have money for buying a gems. 400zl is 1/3 of work gain. You cant compare prices to minimal payment of country? 
    My work gain and 70% people is 1500zl
    Nobody give you 400zl. Only rich man can get.
    ——————–
    Hello,

and thanks for contacting us.

We are listening to our users’ feedback, and will always keep making adjustments to provide the best possible game experience.

Best regards,

Niklas
    Rovio Support Team

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I bought gems twice with special gems pack when they offered items with it.

The one with Red hammer and the one with Chuck joker head because it looked cool.

Was waiting for the christmas one to maybe buy but the price is too high.

I’ve spent around 30$ on this game and I find it OK because I like it and with no money there will be no game.

I’ve had also way much more fun then a 80$ games on a console and I’m still playing after months.

duttin
    @dustin-brillian

Yes, chances are too high in getting same (duplicate) items, and low ranking S and A items, when SS items are needed to upgrade a bird. I’ve either purchased or bought over 200.00 worth in US currency over the last few months, and found low level A, and S rank items are what I am getting. In fact, I counted 7 A-rated items in a row, then 1 low S-ranked item, then 2 or 3 more A items. These need moved to the pathetic “GG Token area”, where they can get more use. I have 1.75 million coins accumulated, and no way to use coins to purchase gems and or upgrade our birds. My birds are all at maximum of 35. Another suggestion to mention would be, for them to move to a new island. This circus island I’ve been bored on for about 2 months. If they do not wish to move some items over to the “GG token” area, then I wonder if they could at least reduce the cost of trying to get best “SS-rank” items that cost 5 gems.

duttin
    @dustin-brillian

I would also like to add from the above, on a different subject, how Tournament ticket spawning and Sea Monsters spawn early in each game phase. I know this doesn’t make any sense, but I’ve played the beginning of the last 3 tournaments late at night, and was easily the dominant #1 ranked world-wide, then to awake from slumber 8-9 hours later to find I’m then down to 3,000 rank or worse. Is the US-EST (US-East-Stnd. Time) spawning from Rovio AB Fight higher at night versus the day, or is it that the higher ranked players are spending 100.00-200.00 in gems each tournament or keeping bird life & ship life up whilst fighting monsters in the seas. I am baffled by this, and wondered what everyone else thought about it.

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

I’ve spent money on gems to get stuff from the slot to fight the monster pigs and to use gems for ‘ship energy’ only to NOT GET CREDIT for fighting several monster pigs. In this tournament and the one two weeks ago. The fight uses up a ship energy but after beating the monster pig – the promised coins aren’t awarded, no points are added to the score and there’s no log record of the event.

The other week when I sent Rovio a complaint about it they sent me a few extra gems [no where near what I’d spent and didn’t credit me the actual points I’d lost in the tournament or adjust my placement for prizes]

I found out last week that after your birds reach level 30, you need to pay 50,000 coins to ‘level up’ after that or the birds are ‘stuck’ at 30. So I spent MORE money to buy crap from the slots to sell because you can’t buy coins or trade gems for coins directly so I could level up my Blues for the Masters tournament and then never even got my prize/reward from the tournament!!

Now this week the monster pig fights aren’t counting again. There’s no common factor / consistency in when they count except that it’s some of the higher energy level monster pigs [the ones the hints are always saying pay ‘big rewards’ when you beat them]. They’re all my pigs [not help pigs] and it’s always pig that are ‘found’ after spending gems to engage in pvp fights. If I let the energy rack up by not playing all the monster pigs found there have not had issues.

I contacted rovio several times about this weeks issue[s] with the monster santa pigs and got a canned reply about checking the FAQ for an answer to my issue.

I DO NOT recommend spending money on gems if you plan to use it to buy energy for you ship to fight monster pigs – you’ll lose your energy [aka gem you spent $$ on] and risk not getting credit for the fight [no coins – no points for tournament standings and no response from rovio about it] Save your money – the game is full of bugs – they shouldn’t be allowed to charge people money for anything in the game the way it behaves.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum How much for gems? £€$

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.