How much attack does your captain usually get?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum How much attack does your captain usually get?

• What do you consider good or bad results for your pig fights?
    And what is your highest (or lowest, if you remember) captain attack value?

More than 100 is good for me, more than 200 is amazing, it happens very seldom. I wonder if anyone got 300+.

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I always look at the defense and not at the attack, I conisder anything below 2000 bad and anything below 1250 horrbile, but if my defense is 2000 the attack of my captain is about 160

I have kurofune bow, scarecrow mast and magician boat hull my captain is the blues with rare shark teeth, panda hat and bronze blues trophy

TomT
    @tomt

Captain attacks? How come only 200? Blues are my captain, and they do about 1300 per hit on the Clam Pig.

tantan
    @tantan

@tomt, I didn’t mean actual damage, I meant the value in the left upper corner.

@corporalpig
    , now I wonder why I’ve never paid attention to defense…

Skayra
    @skayra

normaly 130-+
    Higher 199 (armor geting more than 4000)
    low is 60-70

My ship problem is i have chuck 2x flag. But ship is for bomb (bomb pannel).

So if i do 199 with chuck captain, my results;

Chuck= 199
    Bomb= 100
    Other all birds like 50

i think i need a chuck ship OR bomb 2x flag. i do prefer bomb 2x flag

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

My highest is 242 in the upper left corner. My captain is the Blues, with Bee Hat, Poker Cards, and Rare Shark Teeth, and dealt around 3000 damage. Anything below 1400 or so damage is a bad run for me.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I usually get 100+ for my captain (lv. 21 Blues with Sushi Tea, Shark Teeth and Whole Banana). If I didn’t do very well I’d get around 80, and if I was really lucky I might have gotten 170. I would aim for 1500-2000 defence points. My Blues might be able to deal 700 damage at a time with video bonus.

Grzegorz Sk
    @grzegorz-sk

2063dmg

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/grzegorz-sk/album/picture/16585/

tantan
    @tantan

I’m doing better with frog ship parts than I did before. Now I rarely get less than 100, and my best is 250 for captain.

@grzegorz-sk
    , that’s amazing. I’ve never got defense higher than 5000.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I once got about 4500

Gartacus
    @gartacus

Anywhere over a hundred is good for me. I usually get around that mark.

Between one fifty and two hundred is a really good round for me, and that happens fairly often.

Above two hundred takes a lot of luck.

-G

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I was wrong if my defense is 2000 my attack is about 90 it’s probably because I watched the attack boost video

Grzegorz Sk
    @grzegorz-sk

video add 25% attack boost

tantan
    @tantan

I did it. I finally got defense higher than 5000:

Defense

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

the attack from my captain varies every time sometimes it’s 80 and sometimes it’s 140 it all depends on the blues panels matched

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

Just got 7500 shield with 252 shield. I wonder how the shield/attack values are determined, since usually my shield doesn’t go that high. Anyone have ideas for how they determine the attack/shield values for ship battles?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@jdweagle1 For attack:
    – The attack power of each of your birds (because you deal damage once per bird +1 if you have 2x attack mast, and even though Matilda has more matches than another bird (assuming Matilda is not captain), she might in fact do LESS damage than other birds even though they have 10 matches less.) Some people have said that changing the weapon to one granting the most attack power deals more damage as well.
    – The attack power of your ship. I think this influences how much damage your birds deal per strike, but it doesn’t make the match counts increase higher.
    – How many matches you made during the matching phase for each bird. Every match gives 1 point to the same bird and 1 point to the captain, and if the captain is matched, only the captain gains a match. I also think that during a fever, you get +2 for each match (not sure if it includes the points given to the captain). If a bird gets more matches, it will deal more damage for each strike, although the other factors have an equal influence on damage dealt.

For defence:
    – The defence value of your ship. The defence of birds doesn’t matter, because the ship is damaged, not the birds.
    – You get defence for each match you make. Each match adds defence depending on your ship’s defence value, and I think that matching the captain gives you double the defence income for matching. Fever mode also doubles defence gain while it is active.

Sometimes I get about 2000 defence (pretty good against moderately tougher monster pigs) even though my captain only has about 80 points, while other times I get the same amount but with much more captain points, so attack and defence aren’t necessarily at a constant ratio.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 Oh yes, I know all of these things. I was just wondering how the shield values could fluctuate so much (~4000 from my normal). As for my regular stats, I usually get around 120 attack and 3000 shield ( I only have a Golden Fish Ship).

TomT
    @tomt

Ship Damage.png

My highest ever

Skayra
    @skayra

@tomt omg that a huge damage defance. Max i get 5k+ armor and 230+ captain damage. Congratz

TomT
    @tomt

@skayra But I keep missing the ship parts in monster events. I think winning arena events is much easier than monster events, because if I win battles in arena, I move up the ranking. But for monster events, I have to spend way way more time to play in order to move up the ranking, and since I don’t have much time, so, I don’t have any good ship items.

Sad sad sad, I really wanted that ship hull with Red’s appearance rate…. sighs….

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum How much attack does your captain usually get?

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.