how long does the hatchling stay, if sad?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum how long does the hatchling stay, if sad?

• Hello
    How long does the hatchling stay, if i forget to feed it, or don´t have enough apples for that?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

You have 24 hours to feed when “hungry”.

After 24 hours, once you reopen the game, you have 1 hour before the hatchling leaves.

In other words, if your time to feed is up at 5:00 but you don’t play the game between 4:55 and 9:00, the timer does not start until 9:00.

Drachenbauer
    @drachenbauer

how can i get more apples without real money, if I got the max count in threasures and see no more apples in map-levels?

Elder Wand
    @johnnyericm

@drachenbaue the best way to get apples is to play Daily Challenges, Map levels and Arena.

Elder Wand
    @johnnyericm

Additionally I would suggest to see Rovio’s help article about Hatchlings.

Drachenbauer
    @drachenbauer

what is the maximum level of the hatchling, how many apples does it need then and how can i get so many apples without real money?

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I can easily sustain a level 3 hatchling without money. Level 4 was not possible, although I did keep it almost 2 months before I ran out of apples and it ran away. I just keep a level 3 hatchling now. I think hatchlings go up to level 7 or 8, but it takes a lot of money to get apples for them.

Drachenbauer
    @drachenbauer

i found a list:

Level 1: 5 apples
    Level 2: 10 apples
    level 3: 25 apples
    level 4: 50 apples
    level 5; 1ßß apples
    level 6: 150 apples
    level 7: 200 apples
    level 8: 250 apples
    level 9: 300 apples
    level 10: 350 apples

I thaught, maybe there is a way to get 350 apples per day without real money.
    But actually it´s hard enough for me to get 10 apples per day for my level 2 hatchling.

Has anyone made screenshot´s, how the hatchling looks in it´s 10 different levels?

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Level 3 is easy to sustain if you feed it every other day. Available apples slightly increase when you go to a level 3 hatchling: 4 from map + 3 from arena + 3 to 7 from DC + 5 from KPP + usually 1 or 2 from TOF (16 to 21 per day). The DC varies for me. Usually I get an apple from each set of rooms in addition to 3 for completing it, but some days all I get is blue gifts to send to people.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

The cost it takes to keep hatchling higher level than 3 is clearly designed for those whales who can afford to throw huge amounts of money to the game.

As far as the topic goes, there seems to be one hour “mercy timer”. First 24 hours the little bugger is happy, then it suddenly goes sad for next 24 hours. Before leaving, the “mercy timer” of one hour starts and the little one get knapsack(?), indicating it’s almost ready to leave. If you don’t have the game running when you’re supposed to feed the greedy little one, the one hour “mercy timer” starts when you start the game.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@kgeisler you get the map apples in dc and kpp. On level 3 the maximum you can get is 20 apples per day, if you can complete everything and get the maximum out of ToF. So level 3 is only sustainable if you feed him every other day but sometimes you can feed him more often to get the feathers (especially useful during feather frenzy).

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@dezsike

Maybe it is different for you, but for me, the map apples are entirely separate from the DC and KPP apples. I get 4 apples a day from playing any random map levels. Sometimes I just pick an easy one and play it 4 times in a row. I have also gotten up to 7 apples from the DC, since I usually get an apple for each of the first two sets of rooms. If I fail to beat boss pig, then I get two more apples for the first two sets of rooms, plus three when I defeat the boss. I usually only get 1 or 2 from the TOF, but on a good day I get 3. So for me the maximum is 7 DC +5 KPP + 4 map + 3 TOF + 3 arena for a total of 22 apples. Like you said, you can’t sustain the level 3 hatchling if you feed it every day.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I forgot about the apples in the treasures! So that’s 3 more. I guess once in a while I can get 25 apples in a day, but not often. Also, when I had a level 4 hatchling I never got apples for completing the first two sets of rooms in the DC. I only got the blue gifts. So I think I actually got less apples per day.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@kgeisler we’re in different testing groups then. I don’t get the map ones, it’s shared with the DC+KPP. I always get 4 from there, if I do DC in one run I get the 4th apple in the 1st level of KPP. If I fail on the boss level I get 2 more from DC in the second try and sometimes a rare chest on the boss level. But on the map I get nothing. Tomorrow I’ll try to play the map before DC and see what happens. Yeah we forgot the chests… If I would get the map apples it would be possible to feed him every day and claim the feathers.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

For me, the apples in the map become available at 5pm Pacific time. They aren’t always still there if I wait until the next day to play the map, but today they were. It seems kind if random. Maybe you need to check at a particular time. Or, like you said, you may be in a test group that just doesn’t get map apples.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum how long does the hatchling stay, if sad?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.