how it is going with cheaters in the top ranks?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum how it is going with cheaters in the top ranks?

• lol i’ve stopped playing this game some months ago because of i’m tired of seeing cheaters having top ranks….there’s only one thing about this game…number 1 you can’t have all those full hat set without cheating because it would take millions of pearls to have full hat set and to have millions of pearls you should be paying about 20000$ or more and by normal play it’s impossible to get them all.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

I do think you quit the game simply because you couldn’t score as high as those max-out players, cheaters or not, even you had the max-out power as they had.

Look at the posts you made, you love to be rank 1, highest score on arena and so on. So after MEBC came out, full of better players made you frustrated, that’s the real reason you quit. Hurt but true, right?

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Nailed it, Yue

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

OMG. You guys just made my day…

Anonymous

To me it sounds like you are defending cheaters an awful lot Yue?

you can’t seriously think any of the top 100 are legit players that have never exploited/cheated in some way or another!?!?!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@chucky-2

Defending? of course no!
    Just think what we could learn from this player, even he or she cheated.

I always say, if I have same max power, could I get the same high score? Some of them really have shown me magnificent flying bird skill and I respect that skill.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yes some may have great skills but that is kind of irrelevant. They should never have gotten to the level they have legitimately. Skills or not you just can’t reach max flock power with a low star rank without thousands of dollars. If they are so skilled and dedicated can always start over with a new legit account. The point is they shouldn’t have that flock power, sure they could make great shots, but at lower flock power it would be lower score. That’s how RPGs work, the basic leveling system. It should favour those who put more time and or money into the game, learning skills along the way.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum how it is going with cheaters in the top ranks?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.