How do you create a second facebook account for AB Epic?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How do you create a second facebook account for AB Epic?

• Can anyone tell me how to set up a second facebook account for Epic-playing friends?
    I’ve gotten to the point where I can’t proceed without facebook friends who play Epic. However, my existing Facebook account uses my real name, and none of my real-life friends play Epic. So I would like to set up a separate Facebook account for Epic-gaming friends only.
    These are my requirements:
    * There must be no link to my personal e-mail address, which uses my real name. My Rovio cloud account uses this e-mail address, and I obviously don’t want to start over.
    * I do have a second e-mail [email protected] that could be used, but I never look at the messages there. I could probably forward them to my primary e-mail account.
    So, can I do this, and how?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2 I assume that you already have FB application installed on your iPad, so I would sign out from my real account on FB and try to sign in with new profile created for Epic. If that worked I’d try to sign into FB from game.
    If this works for you I’d like to be your friend. I am at level 41, have 12 Master Classes for my birds and all 15 sets of iconic weapons, so you can use them and take advantage in daily dungeons.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@mvnla2 you can:

a) Use another platform to login to the second Facebook Account and then Sign In using your Rovio Account

b) Sign out from FB on your platform, then sign in to the new one.

(a) is more reliable. There is a chance that (b) would not work.

PLEASE friend me!!! Running Dunegons (especially Monday) is impossible without a friend.

Level 16 birds. Have Paladin. Own Vet. Samurai, Princess and Druid.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Note that your iPad can only be signed into one Facebook account at a time, so you’d have to choose between your real account and your “fake” one.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 @Flying-falcon and Slim — Thanks for the advice. Will try this later, maybe today, but pretty busy with real life today.
    If I get this to work, will be glad to be friends with both of you.
    FYI — I’m now level 17 and at Wizpig’s Castle (stuck for the time being). I have 5 veterans:
    Paladin, Samurai, Druid, Ligntning, and Spies. I have all but the last class for all birds, except blues, where I am missing 2. Some of these are missing because I have been spending snoutlings to buy veterans rather than new headgear, which hasn’t shown up yet in the walkthrough.
    I only have completed one dungeon. I’ve been using Piggy McCool on the friendship levels, but I may be close to complete on all the ones I have open.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 @Flying-falcon — I’m on my way (I think). I created new facebook account, and have signed in to it from Epic, and I didn’t lose my progress. Still need to check what can be seen by others. Will let you know.

Danke_
    @danke

@mvnla2 a fake Facebook account it’s by far the safest way of having all of the perks without dealing with the “social” feel of most FB related games. Also, looking forward to add you on my list (that chronicle cave it’s hard when you have to test all of the possible combinations with just a couple of “friends”)

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Easiest is to have multiple devices and accounts.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 @Flying-falcon @danke — Slight delay — I’m still trying to find out what Epic friends can see, but have a less than enthusiastic real life friend. : (

@chinolatino
    — At this point it might be faster and easier to set up yet another e-mail, etc. Thanks for the suggestion. I assume the multiple devices is more something nice than necessary.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 @Flying-falcon @danke @chinolatino — OK, I set up another e-mail and facebook account, but when I try to log into Epic with that facebook account, I keep getting the message that that account is already in use, even though I’ve tried to make sure it isn’t and I am using 2 different devices.
    I really hate facebook, because it tries very hard to share all your personal information.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@MVNLA2 – I have 9 accounts that I use on 5 devices. I only use 5 regularly, but will start using a 6th one.

Did you create 2 Rovio accounts? This is what you need to do:

1. You must create multiple Rovio accounts.
    2. You must create multiple fB accounts.
    3. You must friend the fB accounts.
    4. Log into the Rovio account, then log into the fB account.
    I usually will log in to fB, log out and the log in again.
    5. Check to see if you see the other fB friend in your friends list.
    If you don’t, see if you can see them in the add friends.
    If you see them, then it’s okay. Play the game a while and they should show up.

Whether you have one or multiple devices this should work. Sometimes when you log in and log out, the game may not actually log you out. If this happens, you can clone your account. I was playing with 4 accounts until I encountered this bug (blessing). It’s worked out in my favor because now I have several level 25 accounts that I can use in friend levels.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@chinolatino — Thanks for the advice! What do you mean by “clone your account”? I’ve been having internet connection problems today, so haven’t been able to follow your advice yet.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@chinolatino @cosmo2503 @Flying-falcon @danke — Still haven’t been able to get someone I totally trust, i.e. my hubby or the second e-mail and facebook account I created to be able to log into facebook from Epic. We keep getting the error message that the faccebook account is in use on another device, but as far as I can tell, it isn’t. What others can find out about me through facebook and Epic is very important to me, since I want to remain anonymous on ABN and Epic friends.\
    cc: @Amslimfordy

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@cosmo2503 Can I add you on Facebook? Level 22 with Elite Bard and Rainbird. If you can, message me your FB name. Thanks.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503, @flying-falcon, @danke, @chinolatino , @chiiyuen0109 — I finally managed to get a real life friend onto Epic as a facebook friend, so I’m now ready to send Epic players a friends request. Hope to see you all soon!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How do you create a second facebook account for AB Epic?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.