How can you even get max rank?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How can you even get max rank?

• So there’s over 50+ levels per bird that require 50k. That means you need 17,500.000 million feathers for 50 levels that require 50k for all 7 birds. How can you get that?

Or maybe better question is how did people who are on top of leaderboards get that? How did they reach 1000 flock power?

I just don’t see anyway you could get that unless you play 10 hours a day for many years, or you cheat or you waste a ton of money.

It just seems impossible to get top 100 in mighty league unless you have 1000+ power which like I said takes forever.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

All of the of what you said is true, some pay, some have played forever, some have used questionable means. I wouldn’t worry about making the top 100 and just enjoy the game, challenge yourself! Find a good clan is the best way, make some friends, share tips and successes, and just have fun. :)

Nejc
    @nejco

Low rank clan: inactive players, and say #1 spot

Active clan: high rank players, and impossible to get #1 spot due to game scoring being based on level.

Dobber
    @meekyman

To reach top rank you need to cheat or be rich & sit on your arse all day popping pigs!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How can you even get max rank?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.