Horrific Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Horrific Hat Adventure

• Made it to level 6 and am now stuck! i got a good pass in TOF and was able to pick up all but 2 of the hats. that took me to level 4. I picked up the last two birds but can’t make it pass level 6. anyone find a room they can strike in?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

I have red and blues and I am on level 5. I hope I can get the 2000 feather reward. Not sure if I can beat it with just two birds but im trying.

I dont think I will be getting anymore hats because I’m just not willing to waste the gems and I have been hitting pigs like crazy. I missed chuck’s hat today after spending over 300 gems. :( I have almost 25k BP so I’m just going to wait and buy the hats later.

luvtub
    @luvtub

Got to 6 with Red yesterday; it got a quite a bit more difficult after that. Managed to get lucky with the FF button in TOF today and added Chuck & Blues. On 6, I’ve gotten to the last screen (#5) once so far. Striking screen 1 is possible with Blues, aiming for the top of the left (purple) balloon (or 1 pixel higher) and splitting on release. Strangely enough, killing Chemist pig results in pretty consistent brick changes, depending on how you aim Blues. In this case, conversion to ice helps a lot for a strike.

Abstracto
    @abstracto

Managed to get through the whole adventure myself with the whole hat set.

Honestly it wasn’t that challenging in my opinion.. maybe because you’re not able to pay your way throughout the whole thing since the structures didn’t have that wonderful “approved for gem draining” seal of quality Rovio is so very well known for nowadays.

How thoughtful of them for giving us such a relaxing adventure this time around, ain’t them?

Saphira
    @kgeisler

It’s not relaxing for those of us with one or two birds…

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Not bad for me. I have three birds – Red, Silver and Bomb. Somehow I managed to miss all of Matilda, the Blues and Chuck. Terence I didn’t have the guts to keep going ahead. Shame, I was only two rounds away.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Got to level 6 and can’t go any further. Managed to get hats for Red, Blues and Chuck from the Tower but won’t be aiming for anymore.

Event is effectively over for me, but I guess I have less BP to use to complete the set, assuming the hats will be available.

SB311
    @sb311

Ugh. I have made it to the last room twice on level 5 and I can’t seem to pop the NASA pig that’s clear on the right side. Blocks have fallen on it, but it doesnt pop.

I had just red one time and ducks and red another time and both times it survived. Does anyone have any tips?

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

made it to the last level and even with all the birds i still can’t get thru level 7. Before i had all the birds Terrence would come up right away. he’d always strike in room 2 of level 7. now he’s like the 6 or 7th to come up so i have to hunt and peck my way thru each room. so frustrating!

Whoever suggested this was relaxing and easy must either have a very high FP or is telling a tall tale!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

it’s not easy but also not that hard to complete. I got 5 hats and still pass through level 7 on the 3rd try. You need more observation and improve skill, that’s it. By the way, FP is not important in completing level 7.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, getting those hats from ToF can be PITA if you’re unwilling to bleed your wallet to dry. I had around 400 jewels and made just personal ToF record by stopping at level 52… and got no Halloween hats from that lucky streak! Would I had more jewels, getting a full run was a possibility.

Those whales who buy their way to the end of ToF could end up paying more than I thought if they are unlucky and not hitting the hat cards. It could take several runs to get all the hats.

SB311
    @sb311

Finally got through level 5 when I had ducks and chuck for the last room. I used the duck spell first. Lucky roll by chuck who took out the NASA pig which lifted the pig surrounded by stone and popped it. So happy. :)

On to level 6. I only have red, blues and chuck so we’ll see.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Did level 7 with just four birds: blues, red, matilda and chuck. Level 6 was quite doable but 7 requires some luck.

Nejc
    @nejco

You must be high level then. Can’t even beat 5th with Bomb, Red, Blues.

SB311
    @sb311

Thanks luvtub for the help. I was able to get through level 6 after I picked Bomb in the TOF and everything worked out with the chemist pig.

Still trying to figure out level 7. I have made it to room 4 with no birds left, but I haven’t been able to get any spells. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to get any more birds so I may just fall one level short, which would be a bummer. :(

SB311
    @sb311

Managed to get a Mighty Eagle spell in the first room of level 7, but I dont have enough birds to get to the last room. I think I need at least one more bird, maybe Matilda because she can take out two things. I’ll keep trying.

luvtub
    @luvtub

No worries, @sb311 Happy to help!

Wish I could remember more about 7; it’s been several days since I went through it. What I do remember is that I struggled a lot less with it than I did with 6, but I absolutely needed ME to make any headway. Of course, the bonus birds/spells are so contingent on the birds one brings to the table (I had Red, Chuck, and the Blues), I suspect that results would be pretty variable between players anyway.

Elder Wand
    @johnnyericm

I managed to collect 4 of them. The rest I will buy after the event. :-)

SB311
    @sb311

Thanks luvtub. I finally beat level 7 with bomb, blues, red and chuck. Definitely needed the ME spell.

I got lucky on the fifth room where everything turned to ice when I hit the chemist pig and I had chuck for the last room and got another bird, Bomb, and blew the little shelf out of the sky. :) So happy but once again no legendary hat and there wasn’t even one offered in the five cards. I ended up getting only 4000 feathers for Terrance but I guess every little bit helps… Just annoying when I had the chance to get 15000 pink feathers from a rare chest from the DC. :/

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

wow i really admire of all you who got thru the adventure with only 4 birds. I needed all of them to get me thru level 7.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Horrific Hat Adventure

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.