Horrible update. Shame on you

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Horrible update. Shame on you

• Could the game makers be more greedy during a pandemic? Took away the tournament? Wow. This new one is horrible.

Anything they can do to keep us from playing their game. Shameful. Just ask us to uninstall your game already. And we will keep our money.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • i8pigsThunder
    @i8pigs

We the Players…stop unfair gaming practices in programming designed to steal your money. Look at Rovio financial..hidden in new update Profits are down since Pandemic so new design is to take more of your hard earned money to support shareholder stocks by big greedy company. Not to improve gameplay, don’t he fooled. Game programming is skewed to stock holders thieves.

20% Profit is the net dollars they gain after all expenses and taxes.

Publicly Pressure ROVIO to comply with regulatory agencies licensing and oversight agencies. Make the game fair for all. Strength in Numbers. REPORT

Complain.biz

Gaming Control Board (GCB)

Rovio.com

Google Play Support

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

The flock of the day thingy has got me freaked. It has shortened the battle duration, but it also banned you from using spells. And I really need spells. I cannot BELIEVE they removed spells. The 100 Arena Tickets didn’t make it any better, since they have simplified the game so much that I don’t wish to play it anymore. It used to be my favourite. Now it’s ****. Spells must come back. By the way, what’s you favourite AB game? Mine’s AB Epic.

I’mtrying
    @michelle324-2

Quick question for you since you’ve played new forum. Do they still award stars to the battle winner?

Shuckle
    @shuckle

my favourite is also AB Epic. But it seems to be dead now. Iwonder if there is anything similar ?

Lone Wolf
    @lando-calrissian

I don’t use Facebook but for those that are on the AB2 Facebook page, apparently Rovio posted a message about the changes……it essentially said that we all need to deal with it

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yes you still get stars for winning, though they don’t have any impact in arena anymore.

painful birdo
    @birdsofpain

Thank goodness i stopped playing this game right before this “update”.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Horrible update. Shame on you

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.