Historical events

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Historical events

• Is there anywhere, one can read hat has been the events in the history. A calendar containg…

Hat events. Which set.

Feather frenzy
    Special bird event

and so on?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Champ
    @pistolpete

Not that I’m aware of.  Some hat events are season/time based, such as Pool Party hats (summer), Cupid hats (Valentines Day) and maybe this week we’ll have the St. Patrick’s hats come back.

It would be nice to know all of the historical events, but it’s no guarantee about when they’ll pop up again in the future.

Token McCloud
    @pumpumpum

A pity. The events seems to follow some pattern. The feather events come frequently, and for these it is good to have the birds very close to upgrading, because the additional (quite useful) start-bonus on the next level is then doubled also.

But if you put your birds too early to “close-to-upgrading” – they will eventually get some bonus, and upgrade too early.

So it would be nice to be able to predict the next event.

Champ
    @pistolpete

Double pearl event usually comes after the double feathers, and if I win any rewards in the FEATS I will wait to collect them until the double event.  I have started to keep track of the hat events to see when/time of year they’re posted, but as it St. Patrick’s day the new Zodiac hat event shows that it’s still going to be hit and miss.

On a side note, Token, I’m a leader of a great clan that’s just won it’s 17th straight battle.  We’re always looking for daily, dedicated players  to help grow our clan.  If you’re interested were #408496, The Champs.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Historical events

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.