Help the newbie (me)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Help the newbie (me)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

They nerfed the variant TFs since the updated that added loot crates. Now Goldbite only adds 50% more coins.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@quickgaming thanks.

@I can get GSG now but I’m hesitant. You say its good against BP and unicron and WMT but I have heard that” WMT is a middle finger to anyone who’s promoted GSG”

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@daniel-cho GSG is good against a single WMT. It is when there are multiple WMTs in the screen (like when WMTs are the day’s target in an event) or when there is lots of other stuff between him and the WMT that there is a problem. His weapon is sort of weak but he moves so slowly that you have plenty of time to destroy everything. He is particularly great on missile day and against Boss Pig.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@daniel-cho

If you don’t trust GSG then wait for EGL and Energon Optimus Prime.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Okay, update time. I have All bots in order until thundercracker and I skipped rescuing a couple and got GSG, rico and sentinel prime. OP and BB are 8, other guys 7 and GSG 6. I’ll make GSG 7 after I make lockdown 8. He’s getting a big health upgrade at level 8.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@daniel-cho

How many tokens do you have?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@quickgaming I’m rank 78 and I have almost 0 tokens. I spent them all already on sparks.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Guys, which energicon should I use? I have the basic beginner ones so I’ll talk about the level 2 energicons. I have… the soundwave energicon, I don’t remember the name but it rapid fires soundwave rounds, I have mortaric, I spelled that wrong but its okay. It rapid fires OP heatwave rounds, I use that a lot. I have shieldor, which always comes in handy, and I have reflector which I use with heatwave. Which of those should I use regularly?

Joel
    @joel687

I wish I could say which of those is better, but it is always Glassor for me

Geli
    @geli

@daniel-cho of those you mention, Shieldor is my fav. Protects against all threats resulting in less coins spent or less time watching video to regenerate health.

As always, the best offense is a good defense.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Okay, thank you guys.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Major update: Soundwave is level 8! Huge damage buff! Like it a lot. Bludgeon is going to 8 right now. After that I’m feeling like heatwave to level 8 even though I don’t like him that much. Well I have to go in chronological order or my OCD will murder me.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@daniel-cho
    About energonicons, among the ones that you start, I would really use only the Shieldor. But I advise you to try to get the Glassor as soon as you can. It is very useful in some competitions. I would even use some gems to re-roll the roulette, if you are not being lucky.
    Another advice: Don’t let your OCD rule over you on this matter. Chronological order is the worst. Choose the bots you will use on competitions and fully upgrade them first, then go for the rest, with the mission characteristics on your mind.

@geli

“As always, the best offense is a good defense.”
    I think it is the other way around, especially in this game. I would focus on something that kills enemies fast, and don’t let them shoot back at you.
    Against Boss pig, for example, Shiledor is a terrible energonicon. We have limited energon structures on his stage, and f you are not able to kill him quickly or hit his missiles, you will fail to defeat him.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Okay, thank you. @ramonpontes I have the level 2 version of glassor. It shoots heatwave energy x3 faster than heatwave himself. OP but shieldor is starting to look appetizing too.

Geli
    @geli

@ramonpontes Sure offense scores points, but he named a few energonicons. Shieldor protects the TF when mildly upgraded. Had he mentioned Glassor, then that would be the go-to once it is obtained, which, Apparently, was not in his arsenal at the time of his post.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Okay, big bot question time. I have GSG at level 9 and EGL is now available! Should I get or would it be a waste or my level 9 GSG?

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

DO NOT BOTHER UPGRADEING ESTARSCREAM.

Oherwise, i don’t know.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Can someone please answer me?

moi
    @moifirst

@daniel-cho
    Personally I’ll always choose for the acquisition of a new bot. So if you have sufficient tokens (or gems) I would advise you to get EGL.
    New bots are only available for a limited period, but upgrades can be done always (except for overpowering).
    But of course you can make your own choice.

EDIT (10 minutes later):
    To get a good image of how often bots are available, see here

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@daniel-cho Get him. EGL is one of the best characters in the game. While GSG and EGL have similar attacks they are both fantastic and compliment each other very well since their weaknesses tend to be each other’s strengths. Grey Slam Grimlock was the first character I got up to a purple crown. Energon Grimlock was the third (after Soundwave).

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I guess my main combo will be EGL and GSG for events. But I did spend a lot of sparks on promoting my soundwave and ricochet sooooo

@moifirst
    EGL is a map character.

moi
    @moifirst

@daniel-cho You’re right, that EGL is a map character. I didn’t think of that, so my excuses. This also means, that there won’t be any problem to obtain him.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

EGL has been unlocked. He’s only level 1 but he’s not impressive. He takes down pigs and stone blocks well which I like but his cool down is pretty nasty. I can’t destroy anything in time. Of course, he’s still better than other bots but he’s not great.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

Level up EGL and you will change your mind. He is the best TF alongside Deadend.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Help the newbie (me)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.