Help regarding missions

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Help regarding missions

• If this has already been answered, please forgive me but I need some help regarding mission portals. That success meter that shows up after a mission; what is that based on?
    For example, I had a Lightbulb mission (um, at least I think they are called that) on the hard portal and I selected Optimus Prime, Soundwave and Lockdown. Both of them except for Lockdown got 3 stars even though I matched the icons. So why did only Lockdown get 1 star? Any suggestions? Is this somehow related to the Transformers’ upgrade levels (as my Lockdown is only level 4 while the others are at Level 10)?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@dataguygamer yes, that’s it — below level 10 in the hard missions portal will not do well. Reserve your level 4 Lockdown for the easy missions portal if you want all 3 stars.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pampeans Oh, so that WOULD explain. Ahh, dammit. Thanks for the help.

Btw, one more question: do you know of a good farming methods for gems?

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@datguygamer In the sticky post about Energonicons, at the bottom of it, there are some pointers for lab farming. The gem levels are reduced now, to 40% of there former levels, so it is not very lucrative anymore.

If you want to delve into the probabilites and average yields, then there is an excel file HERE.

Good luck.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@datguygamer additionally, Missions can be used to farm gems, but you must spend the time (not gems) to upgrade your Tfs so that you consistently receive 3 stars for each and therefore all of the gift boxes. The 8/12/24 hr missions (the ones with the most question marks) yield the most gems, though it’s sometimes hit or miss. But, at least you will be able to use the materials gained for the gem farming strategies that @avip2u mentioned. Also, waiting for all of the nodes to generate 600 coins (every 4 hours) will occasionally produce crates with gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Help regarding missions

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.