Help Me Find The Angry Birds Webgames

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Help Me Find The Angry Birds Webgames

• Hi, I am Magic Jewelry Nerd. I am new to fourms because I don’t do any online activity besides my self YouTube channel. I am a part of a small community on the Lost Media Archive Wiki about the lost Angry Birds Webgames and I am trying to recruit more people to that article to help out the search. I also made a documentary video on my YouTube channel that you can watch as well. The lost Angry Birds Webgames started with Angry Birds Chrome and Angry Birds Google+ on May 11th 2011 and the most famous one is Angry Birds Friends. Since 2015, they have all magicly dissapeared besides Angry Birds Volcano and i am trying to get people talking about this subject again to find out why all of them have dissapeared and the reason why I made the documentary video in the first place was because Angry Birds Friends just disontinued in January 2020 and replaced with the mobile port. I hope this post can help people find these lost games so they can see the sun again

The page where everything happened: https://lostmediaarchive.fandom.com/wiki/Angry_Birds_(Lost_online_variations,_2009-2014)

My documentary video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYa2yQqtgh8

Sincerly Magic Jewelry Nerd

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • bernersenn
    @bernersenn

Hi,
    Just go to Facebook and search for “Angry Birds Friends”.

Anonymous

@bernersenn

I’m sorry to say this but you don’t remember Angry Birds Friends like I do, the original flash version had Story Levels and the Bird O Matic and it was way better than the mobile version. Thats why to me Angry Birds Friends is discontinued for me I can’t look at Angry Birds Friends the same anymore.

But it be awesome to recruit you to help the search!

Anonymous

I’m going to be inactive for a little bit but I’ll be back to this page later!

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@magic-jewelry-nerd
    You’re right. That version I didn’t play. But I am afraid that the game that you are looking for doesn’t exist anymore.

Anonymous

@bernersenn Yea you could be right, I’m going to be inactive on my page for a while you should go watch my documentary video or the Lost Media Archive page and read it I have the links posted above if you are interested, also it would be amazing again to recruit you for the search.

¿Ostrich?
    @ostrich101

@magic-jewelry-nerd I think it would be better if you’d possibly make that page on the Lost Media Wiki that most people use nowadays: https://lostmediawiki.com/Home

That way more people would be aware of this.

SuperfishMEMZ
    @superfishmemz

@ostrich101 I think so

Anonymous

A lost media wiki page is being created, the person creating it however has a pile of online homework.

I said it at the end of my documentary video, the link for it is above

Anonymous

Is there a problem on the Angry Birds Coca-Cola China Olympics AD because a request was sent to the Lost Media Wiki but I found a part of that article that said “Deleted Articles need rewriting” and one of the first things said on their was.

“Angry Birds (lost online variations of mobile game; 2009-2014) An ad for Angry Birds Coca-Cola China Olympics”

I asked someone on the Lost Media Archive page but with no responce and if you want to see it here it is: https://lostmediawiki.com/Article_requests#Other_2

Scroll down on “Other” and you will find “Deleted Articles need rewriting” and one of the first things said was about that AD so I need to know why the Angry Birds Coca-Cola China Olympics AD is being striked by them.

Also just a quick question, was the Angry Birds 2 beta, also known as Angry Birds Under Pigscrution was it relesed on both IOS and Android? Because someone found an .ipa file and I can’t download .ipa files on my phone due to Apple’s restritions so it would be great if someone found a apk file for Under Pigstruction.

Thanks, Magic Jewelry Nerd the creater of this page.

SuperfishMEMZ
    @superfishmemz

@magic-jewelry-nerd Lost Media Archive’s manager seems to be disappeared, because they’re not paying attention to many fake media

Anonymous

I know that the Lost Media Archive is known for fake media but I was talking about what I found on the Offical Lost Media Wiki and it doesn’t like the Angry Birds Coca-Cola China Olympics AD

Anonymous

I found out that I can create a page on the Lost Media Wiki by myself I’ll think about doing that and reusing this post. but leaving out Angry Birds Nest and linking this up with it on the Lost Media Wiki fourms

Anonymous

i hope they find more webgames.

Anonymous

where do you find angry birds plus and angry birds the lost levels?

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

They are custom projects. 

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

@abfan89 It’s a near-identical recreation. I played the actual AB Pistachios while it was still around.  I remember the site changing multiple times during and after the promotion.

Anonymous

Still nothing?!

Anonymous

I WANT TO PLAY FLASH!! (angry birds flash)

Anonymous

I also want to play cheetos, opera, tazos, fuji tv, McDonald’s, and coca cola. BTW, magic jewelry nerd, i watch your documentary. I finnaly played chrome!😁

Anonymous

Ever thought about sending a letter to rovio telling them to revive the web games?

Anonymous

Ok I left this page abandoned and now abfan89 has spammed this page, I’m sorry I made this page in the first place the Lost Media Wiki article was taken down, the original version of Angry Birds Friends can’t be restored because we’re missing files or it’s server and I’m not currently finding the web games anymore I’ve moved on to other projects and finishing this school year, also the Director of the Angry Birds Plus project David Ganon stopped posting about his project when I and a personal friend who wanted to make early story boards wanted to help his project but David Ganon just isn’t interested in this project so I might still make mock ups in two weeks but still it isn’t really a thing anymore. If you would like to talk about Angry Birds with me and the other ab plus people you can join our discord server it’s kinda abandoned but if you’d like to we can discuss other topics like getting Angry Birds Lite Beta working on a Android emulator the link will be at the bottom of this post. Again I’m so sorry for making this post here and it’s kinda died down on me.

Also abfan89 I’m not mad you for spammed this page and I’d like you to join the discord server you can link your google account to it and you don’t have to download the app you can use the web server.

https://discord.com/invite/ecQ42DT

Anonymous

Im sorry abut that.

Anonymous

It’s fine join discord server

Halfan88
    @halfan88

I like your documentary about the webgames

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Help Me Find The Angry Birds Webgames

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.