Headgear I don't have

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Headgear I don't have

• Does anyone know how/where to get

Ronin (Red)
    Moon Priestess (Matilda)

I’m playing against these characters and I have no idea where/how to get them

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

They are replacement headgears for some other classes: Ronin is a replacement for Knight and Moon Priestess is a replacement for Cleric.

The way you could get them was very local; Ronin could only be gotten if you signed up for Angry Birds Epic pre-launch of the game if you were in Japan and Moon Priestess was only available during the time of the Moon Festival in those countries that celebrated that.

Both these offers have now expired so you can no longer get them.

marce_r2001
    @gx-d

@angryjohnny true but not at all because i´m from chile and i suscribed to the japanesse website of the game and in the game realese i entered the code to get the ronnin and it says
    invalid code but ten minutes later the ronnin is available to use and starting from that momment i got the ronnin and now i still having it and the moon priestess was available worldwilde some hours after update the game but now is not available but i don´t have the moon priestess because in the momment that the game recived the update with that class my tablet was in reparation for an accident where the screen was broken and when i recived the update when my tablet was fixed the bug was fixed .

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@gx-d What I wrote was the official statement from Rovio about how you get those headgears, yes there were ways and glitches that made them available elsewhere but that was not suppose to happen. Anyway the sum of it all is still the same; the offers for those headgears have expired and they are no longer available to get.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Headgear I don't have

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.