"Havoc Error" in ABF (Web)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum "Havoc Error" in ABF (Web)

• Perform this forum an error that appears to be able to use the sling in the game. I think it says “The Pigs are Causing havoc in our server rooms!” This has been happening to me since this week and do not know why I get. Hope someone help me I solve this problem, for others they are appreciated.

PS: Use the Web version and no hacks use.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Bill
    @dollarbill2208

I know exactly why. Using multiple slings resulting in a new personal best score will give the error.

Solution: use only one sling per attempt. Even if you decide the sling needs to be changed before you begin flinging, you need to reload the level after changing it, before fling anything.

ABFran
    @dm-franco

@dollarbill2208 It means that I use the superslingshot (powerup) before starting or not? Wonder I didn’t not understand well, why should I use the translator.

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

The power ups should not have nothing to do with the slings. They are completely separate functions.

I am talking about the slings only. You can only use one sling. If you need to change your sling, then change it, but then reload the level immediately.

ABFran
    @dm-franco

@tienshenlong Explicamelo en español. Asi seria mejor.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum "Havoc Error" in ABF (Web)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.