Hat shop

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hat shop

• I noticed this last night. The pearl chest used to say 24 hours and now it says 48 hours to get a new chest. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • garethw
    @garethw

Ooh good – double the time to wait to get 20 pearls when I need 70000 to upgrade my slingshot now.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I still have the usual 24h timer and that’s already too much!

SB311
    @sb311

@12thkitty, sorry that is happening to you. I still have the 24 hour timer and I’m not sure what would have caused them to change it for your account. :/

I wish they would have a notice pop up like the free rare chest when it is time to open it. I keep forgetting about it which pushes the timer back and back so eventually I have to miss one and open it the next day.

It has been a long time since I picked the card with the most BP. I had a lucky streak where I picked a card with 600 BP twice, but either the amounts have been lame or I always miss the highest card. I can’t even remember seeing a 600 BP card in about the last month.

At least, I get a laugh out of the 120 gems to pick another card when they are all 10-20 BP. :D

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I feel these Rovio “experiments” are ruining big part of the game. Even the full 24h timer is a disgrace.

Today I had 3x 20 BP and 2x 10 BP “rewards” available. I picked “second best” reward, of course. I’m sure if I’d paid 120 gems for new card, I would had found the second 10 BP card.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

Now it says 3 days for new pearl chest. And the pearls are the same.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

24 hours for me.

SB311
    @sb311

@12thkitty, i have no idea why it keeps increasing. Maybe you should send Rovio a message and ask them why this is happening to you.

Mine is still 24 hours. I missed a 600 BP card today, which was the first I have seen in a long time and of course, picked the lowest for a measly 10 bp. So predictable.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, you can always pay 120 gems to get the other 10 BP card… :D

Buster
    @doulgas

Mine has also gone to the 3 day timer. Not much of a loss though, is it?

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I don’t bother to open these chests. The BP count in these chests are much lower than those same colour cards found elsewhere in the game. The blue card is suppose to be at least 75 BP. The yellow one should have 1500BP.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

Sent rovio about it. Still hasn’t changed.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

Rovio got back and it’s a test that they’re doing. I would say at least if they’re going to do it at least give bigger pearl cards for all 5 cards.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

So… it’s yet another “experiment” from Rovio. Funny how they push this beta app as supposedly final, while using players as beta testers. It’s also noticeable that they don’t inform us, the beta team, what and when they are testing. If one would have to vote for the most unethical mobile game developer, my vote would go to Rovio.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hat shop

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.