Has Epic Been Removed?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Has Epic Been Removed?

• I’m in the US and I see Angry Birds Epic is not in the App Store when I try to download. Can anyone confirm?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • ddiequez
    @ddiequez

I’m in the United States as well and I don’t see it in the Google Play store.

ThinkBui
    @thinkbui

I still see it in Google Play in the US, but that might just be because I have it installed.

For a game that’s had a lot of issues in its relatively short history, it’s surprising that it’s going out quietly.  Did they ever fix the Facebook Friends issue?  If not, I guess I’ll have to tell my family members who are affected by it that it’s looking more like it never will now.

Gregory R YT
    @gregory-r-yt

When I Was Trying To Download It On My Pc So It Could Go To My Phone It Said It Was Not In The Us Soooooo Yeah

Vortex
    @someone-2

I’m in Lebanon, and can approve it got deleted in USA, using this thread, and in Lebanon and the UAE. Probably worldwide. BUT! I have a computer that I use Bluestacks on. Instead of searching for it in the Play Store I search in the Find apps and games and find it, along with board kings.

Aar
    @aarexx

all ab games before 2014 were removed from app & play store because they used old engine that just wouldn’t work with nowadays devices. If you downloaded one of the old games before, you can still install them back if you’re on an Apple device. Not sure about android devices.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Has Epic Been Removed?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.