Happy 10th Birthday ab friends

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Happy 10th Birthday ab friends

• Hoping you all got your free power ups? I feel like all I do is complain when I come in here so today I wanted to give thanks! I wrote asking if they were going to celebrate by giving us gifts!? I told them they should give us free power ups, in case you didn’t receive yours, write to them telling them, you didn’t get your celebratory power ups and happy birthday to angry birds ten years of anger ggrrrrrrr lol

oh and someone please explain to me how I can become uncaged?? 😟 I don’t wanna be the only one caged up!! 😓 happy flinging 🙏✌️❤️
    oh one more thing, sorry, it says I’ve got another notification I thought I read them all!!?? I’m sorry if I haven’t read someone’s reply I can’t seem to open and make that number go away!!?? Thank you all for being here!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • LorensD1
    @lorensd1

Oh Boy!  ROVIO sent a banner message out today saying the glitches have been fixed!! Faster play and and no more locked up screens!  Great. Hope it’s true. I read somewhere that more than 10,000 people play AB friends everyday. Thats a lot of unhappy gamers when the game doesn’t work. Anyway thanks ROVIO. I am optimist this will work.

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

Yes I got that message too along w/free target slingshot all week! When I saw their allow for fixing I thought they were giving us the long distance one too!!?? 🤔😱 but alas it was not to be lol at least they cleaned up the recycle screen no more ads to accidentally hit

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Happy 10th Birthday ab friends

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.