Hang?

• Anyone else seeing major delays reloading levels? I’m seeing occasional 30 second delays.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

No issues on my end, ABF works just fine.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@sal9 thanks. I think I might be seeing an iPad air issue. It’s told me a couple times I needed to check my connection. I had a level that had a fairly decent score and all of a sudden it said check your connection’ and ABF was hung so I had to restart. Since it started doing that while playing the latest ABF, I wondered if it might be related.

burbman
    @burbman

I only have that issue if my wifi connection is weak, but not weak enough to switch to cell service.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

I thought that could be the case but I have FIOS, with their newest router, and the router is less than ten feet away. It’s not congestion because this ipad is the only wifi dev active when I’m not working. I also haven’t experienced issues with wifi on my other devs when I am working. If it keeps up I’ll open a case with Apple. I just bought this iPad Air a little while ago. Thanks for the reply @burbman

Hunter
    @mikeh1967

my Ipad with the new upgrade OP system has caused lags when refreshing the game to play over , its not over long and i have a strong wireless internet connection, updates always seem to cause issues one way or the other.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@mikeh1967. the last update was so bad that my company warned everybody to not do it.

Hunter
    @mikeh1967

yea i wish i knew before hand, i believe you can undo the latest install if i recall correctly but it wipes out your data, so thats no good either.

Hunter
    @mikeh1967

i’ll look for the link if i can find it but i’m pretty sure it restores it to factory.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

yeah, that’s the only fix. they took away the backout option with the last major release if I remember correctly.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.