Heads up player named *beast*

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Heads up player named *beast*

• this player comes into the clan to promote his own clan, takes treasure, then leaves the clan.  Can you ban him?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

Here is not official site of Rovio..you should go other place to submit your request.

IC Dead Pigs
    @reelzen

You want him banned for recruiting people for his clan??  At least it sounds like he helped to complete a clan event. What’s next request to have people banned because they like the color blue!??!

Lil Bug
    @angieblu

@cagier, while that type of ‘poaching’ is distasteful there is no rule against it. No need to report unless there were really crude or offensive comments too. Clan leaders can join online chat groups where they warn each other of these types of players. They also share players that leave mid battle. You might even be able to PM the leader of the clan that wants your players.

mrsnevilledevil
    @mrsnevilledevil

I could be wrong, but I think @Cagier means that this player joined his clan  to recruit in the chat & saw that there was an open clan chest & took one of the prizes from the chest leaving the clan afterwards. We all know those clan chests are expensive. This happened to a clan that I was in. The leader bought a clan chest, someone came to recruit saw it was open & took a prize. Then they must’ve told others in their clan because 2 more people came in for a minute to take a prize from the clan chest & leave again….

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Heads up player named *beast*

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.