Hambodia – these boss levels aren’t even remotely fair

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hambodia – these boss levels aren’t even remotely fair

• I got stuck in Level 1306 and ran out of gems.
    When I reach stage 4-5 of 6, I waste my last bird. And the boss stage requires at least three birds to complete.
    Is there a strategy to beat this and subsequent levels without great losses of gems?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • I’m not that high in Angry Birds 2, but I recommend that you don’t waste gems on the regular map levels (especially if it is going to cost you more 60 gems for each level that you get stuck on). The reason why I say this is because you can keep retrying those levels multiple times with NO limits even if you have to wait for your lives to regenerate again. As for a strategy in defeating the boss levels, try to avoid using Bomb and Terence until the last stage and as your very last moves, since they are your strongest birds, unless you can guarantee that you are likely to get replacement bird card that is specifically featuring one of them. This strategy doesn’t always work, so you should probably carefully study each stage, and, whenever possible, try to pick the bird that would be the most successful at clearing that stage, which can sometimes be the weakest bird with just the right shot. Also, you only need to eliminate the boss (not the other pigs) in order to clear the last stage of a boss level, but you may have to eliminate some of the other pigs in order to eliminate the boss, so be very careful when choosing your targets.

Boomer Sooner
    @sms4ou

When I can’t do a level I Google the level number n add walk through. U can watch the video n it will show u how to complete it.

AnonFromRussia
    @anonfromrussia

Sorry, now I think it was a silly question. Yes, I watched videos from Angry Birds Nest and other channels, and I failed to repeat these actions as stages differed from what I had seen in videos. But I DID pass the whole chapter today, sometimes even without additional birds given for ads. Practice makes perfect.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hambodia – these boss levels aren’t even remotely fair

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.