Halloween! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 68 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

I’m at 1.37.1.1 and it’s a one bot event.  I would love to see a screenshot @jimmy-necessary

@optimuspig   I don’t think that this event is suppose to be a one bot event, I think that it is suppose to be a two bot event, because, to my knowledge, every event that Rovio releases a new character in (via Token Exchange) has ALWAYS been a two bot event.

I’m not saying that you don’t believe me, I’m saying that my screenshots are for those players who possibly may not believe me and/or may think that I’m cheating (which I’m not).

And I do remember that time when there two simultaneous events occurring at the same time: one for those who had updated; and one for those who had not updated.

@seaspray
      To my knowledge, there has never been a three bot event, not even in the form a glitch. And I feel your pain regarding crappy gameplay during events and game progress save failures, I’ve been there, and I still occasionally experience those problems.

Here are my screenshots as multiple posts (because I can upload them faster as separate individual posts).

Halloween Event 1

seaspray
    @seaspray

@jimmy-necessary  Thanks for the proof

I hope everyone takes a second to open a support ticket on this and demand more apology tokens, or better yet, a PERMANENT 25% reduction in token costs for EVERYTHING from here forward.  BOYCOTT ALL CASH EXPENDITURES TO ROVIO!  You Facebook people, don’t let em weasel out of this.  Time to put your left fist in the air against the man.  Everyone who has spent money on this game deserves a fair and equal chance at the rewards.  This is a huge determinant in how many tokens could be earned for this event.  It’s not right to take people’s money and give some a “more fair” chance than others.  PIGS!

seaspray
    @seaspray

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!  Here’s two middle fingers, ENJOY!

seaspray
    @seaspray

And I agree with @jimmy-necessary new bot events are ALWAYS 2 bot events.  10k tokens is just too much for a one botter, especially for a squad like Enslavers, where almost no one has a high promoted squad member because every bot in the squad SUX!

This is the second Enslavers event in a row they royally botched.  @droversdog got hit last time, what do you have man, 1 bot or 2?

HEY ROVIO!!  HOLIDAY’S OVER YOU INCOMPETENT SCHMUCKS!  GET IT TOGETHER FOR ONCE!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I’m running 1 bot only but not really playing the event much as I am overseas in Philippines and will get the bot for reduced gems tomorrow.

One run yesterday Astrotrain landed and took off during landing leaving my TF stranded with no energonicon or running buttons to use. I hard closed app, reopened and didn’t lose the run.

In the 3 days so far I have only encountered Unicron once and BP twice (in consecutive runs)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Or they could have arbitrarily changed things to make it harder for people, so either players have to spend gems on recharges, or spend gems to purchase the new TF outright.

Wouldn’t be the first time that Rovio’s thrown something new at us without any warning whatsoever.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Or they could have arbitrarily changed things to make it harder for some people

There, fixed it for you.  Some people are playing a 2 bot event.  Are those people in your leaderboard?  Are you spending gems to compete with players packing a promoted squad member behind the scenes when you think you’re playing a one bot event?  That’s outright deception and borderline theft.  Any gems you have to spend to achieve a token count that you could have achieved for free with a second bot have been stolen from you by Rovio.  That’s how I see it.  And if I bought those gems with cold hard cash, Rovio just robbed me by misrepresenting the event and not informing us that some players can use 2 bots.  There’s no excuse for it.  Some little kid somewhere did by a gem pass and is naively spending gems trying to catch a guy who’s using 2 bots.  Rovio steals from little kids.  Plain and simple.

Sorry for the delay, I was having technical difficulties with uploading the pictures. Anyway, here is the last post. It shows my position on my leaderboard, and it shows how far ahead I am against my competition at the time that this picture was taken. I want everyone to see that I got that high fair and square.

Halloween Event 5

Asen_77
    @asen

Yesterday got run with Unicron, but when I land and start, don’t have opportunity to shoot on Unicron. Astrotrain was there before his shield to disappear for first time. Also have very short run with mostly white ghosts, but about a 12-15 seconds total time. This event is total mess. Otherway already get new bot at first day for 750 Gems bundle.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Who said that they fixed? I am still playing with one bot only the Halloween event!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I was offered the 5000 gem bundle, what can I expect later in the event? I’ve been traveling for the work and not competing much. I don’t need don’t need sparks, and I will likely earn enough tokens to afford all the accessories for the new bot. So I figure a cheaper bundle is the way to go.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just for fun, I hit the Event panel right at 2h 30m 01s remaining on today’s timer.

I’m on the Leaderboard for full points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting.  After five runs, only four players on my Leaderboard.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

I predict you have to clear 36k to take first

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@jimmy-necessary

Do you have any members of the enslavers? Or did you have any at the start of this event?

@mmotorsport   I have every Transformers character currently in this game except for Nemesis Hot Rod and Beachcomber (or whatever his name is. And Rovio has been taking forever to re-release him for unlocking). I had unlocked all of the other members of the Enslavers Squad months, but I don’t currently have any of them promoted. The bots that I am using for this event are my ruby crowned Soundwave and my ruby crowned Energon Grimlock, both of which are heavily equipped with their most powerful damage boosting accessories.

Why do you ask?

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@jimmy-necessary

I was thinking that people who didn’t have any of the enslavers were getting a 2 bot event, but that theory just got blown out the window. It must just be a bad glitch and/or have something to do with the latest update.

@mmotorsport   Most likely it is a combination of both. In other words, a really bad glitch brought on by the latest update.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

How’d that work out for you?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Came in 5th place with 16K points.

I couldn’t be bothered to recharge.  Just went with my 6 natural runs and that was it.

I wasn’t online when the day ended, so I have no idea what sort of scores Top 4 finished with.

I wasn’t concerned with using the “end of day” strategy.

I did it just to see how far I could cut it on the countdown timer and still qualify for full score.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.