Hacthling Fever!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hacthling Fever!

•  

finally, Rovio made an event for Hatchling, how i wish it could be last long. sigh~

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Nik
    @nik-handson

Still doesn’t want to make me level up my hatchling and I have around 350 apples stored up now.

LCK
    @limck

Don’t mind me but I am busy laughing at rovio’s ways to rip off money from others. Rovio is indeed the funniest conman known to me!

Xora
    @exora

@nik-handson 350 apples? wow seems like you spend a lot of money on it.

—–

otherwise, today I’ve done that daily challenge, king pic panic, arena & also apples in treasures (6 + 8 + 4 + 5 = 23 apples) so I think it’s not worth for me to buy such as apple pie for sake of hatchling lol.

Nik
    @nik-handson

@exora not at all, no money spent, just levelled up my hatchling once, couldn’t maintain it being levelled up as it was too hungry (this was back when the hatchling feature was new) … so now I just save them up, feeding the little shit once every 48 hours, hence the accumulation of apples. Rovio will never get my real life money.

Xora
    @exora

@nik-handson that’s good to know,

otherwise, i still keep my level 3 hatchling (which its currently level 6 due to the event). I guess I’ll never gonna upgrade to the upper level.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hacthling Fever!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.