Hackers

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@corporalpig My Matilda has the gold boosted items for attack and shield plus the panel increase, but I needed a lot of luck to get up to 2000.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@netto-jm I managed to get 53 but it was early in the game when not many people had slot iems but now it changed I once got a winning streak of 22 but that’s all

I also had a similar fight some time ago I think I also have a screenshot

Milocrab
    @milocrab

My best is with Chuck, 2311 attack and 942 defence. Not the best gear, just S,S,SS

Windward Angry
    @windward-angry

I’m just wondering if anyone else has come across hackers lately. I did a couple of weeks ago and sent Rovio a support email but never heard back. Lately I’ve been noticing about 3 countries (based on the flag) that no matter how good I do and with no sabotages coming from the other person (all my items are S or SS and maxed out), they will usually end up with over a 1000.

I know it’s worse in the Arena so I’ve given up trying to get a good ranking.

I’m guessing it’s time for me to move on and find another game.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@windward-angry Do you mean 1000 attack or defense? Either way, with all S and SS items, you should be able to get over 1000 attack/defense yourself fairly regularly. So I wouldn’t call what you’re seeing as hacking. Maybe if you start seeing values of 3000+.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

clearly 1000 attack is nothing special, I do it on most of my battle with Chuck, Red, Bomb and the Blues.

My best battle so far was with red and Stella:

Equipment for Red: Bearskin hat (bonus activated), Big Ben (bonus activated), Golden Halloween Red trophy

Red Attack: 2148
    Red Defence: 1483

Equipment for Stella: Paper Fan, Chinese Princess hat (bonus on), Chinese lantern.
    Attack: 1225
    Defence: 2095

I did a couple of 2K with Red, never been over 1.5k with Chuck (I only have Bazooka+)

I did a couple of 1.5K with Bomb (only have the cap gun+)

Again, 1000+ is clearly not cheating, 2K+ is one hell of a run (with activated gold bonus)

3K is nearly out of possibilities, My battle with Red was near perfect, and I did 2148, my lvl was 33, I might have had 2300ish on vl35.

gabriel-floripa
    @gabriel-floripa

I usually fight opponents doing 1k+. Pretty common for lv35 with good equipment.
    My Stella averages 1200-1500 for both attack and defense.
    Eventually I do 2K

Windward Angry
    @windward-angry

It was 1000 points defense. It wasn’t a Level 35 bird and I didn’t get hit with any sabotages. Meanwhile I got several sabotages and a fever in a row and still lost.
    I had read somewhere that the hackers are trying not to be so obvious with there points.
    The one I sent a support email to Rovio was one where my opponent was getting hit with sabotages (and therefore scoring points) before the game even started.

Anyway thanks for the feedback. Must just be my bad luck to run across a string of opponents with a lower level who do nothing to me and I still lose when I have 1000 points.

Skayra
    @skayra

My scores
    blue= 1298 defance, 2103 atack.

Red= 1606 defance. 1475 atack (at that time my red had S sword and A armor also lvl like 28. Only helm SS)

Stella= 1740 defance, 1298 atack (enemy had 750 armor) my stella had key weapon from free slot. thats why low atack.

Bomb= 1259 defance, 1896 atack (like lvl 30)

So thats the my numbers. i think with full SS with good skill items at lvl 35 with a non sabotage enemy VERY RARELY defance can be like 2000.

But i dont think its gonna be higher than that. And its very rare

Have the screenshots but too lazy to upload. Didnt see a button to upload pic on comment

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Sometimes I get the problem where I do LESS damage than my opponent despite them having a weaker weapon (e.g. S vs A) and my opponent having no attack-boosting skills, not sending any sabotages at all, but also having significantly less defence than I got (not really evidence of cheating, because I happen to get a lot of defence-boosting skills), and I lose all because I somehow didn’t do as much damage as my opponent. Why?? :/

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Today, I got a run-of-the-mill Red opponent, between levels 21-25. I only got sabotaged 2 or 3 times, but at the end, my opponent gave me 177 initial damage when my personal damage record was just below 110. Sure, it was an SS weapon, and there was an active gold win-streak attack booster skill, but how can a level 25 bird manage to get 1770 attack??? After the cutscene, the damage exceeded 210. Notice that the shield value isn’t as crazy, and note the items.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 Level doesn’t affect stats as much. That’s pretty regular for winning streak items. For example my Chinese Princess Hat has gotten me up to 2500 shield.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@jdweagle1 What I really don’t understand is how someone managed to get as much attack as more than double their shield, even though their hat was S-rank. It would have made more sense with Chuck, who happens to have low base defence, and if the opponent was level 35, it would be much more reasonable. I’m thinking that the opponent’s Big Ben was enhanced 5 times. :/

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 No, I don’t really find that out of place. If the hat is so-so and the weapon is really really good, then that would explain why the shield is so low compared to the attack. Plus, that lantern adds attack.

Flavorful
    @flavorful

The opponent had a 54 win streak. Time was up and both birds were attacking, but no hit points were popping up. The shield and health depleted within 5 seconds, whereas the oppenents’ didn’t even budge one bit.

hackerhttps://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/flavorful/album/picture/17165

can’t figure out how to embed images. embedding doesn’t seem to work for me

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@flavorful the image is broken

did you go offline

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I just got Eiffel Tower for Chuck yesterday and the punk pink head 2 weeks ago I haven’t used much because i was finishing llvling Matilda (it’s done i’m all 35)

Seriously the Eiffel tower and this head kick ass.

I did a 3200 Attack and 1400 Defense with this setup I was fighting against a stella with 1600 shield, I completely killed her with like 800 shield left:

Eiffel Tower
    Punk pink head
    Magical lamp+

I hit 2K+ damage on most fight against opponent on winning streak.

Like I said in another post. Hitting 1K damage with Red, Bomb, Chuck at any lvl with a S/SS weapon is really easy to obtain.

Match 3 strike + a fever and you are good to go.

Skayra
    @skayra

my best damage bird is blue.
    Damage 2646
    Armor 1646
    Was using golden giant hat. Now have russian hat but still mostly 1000-1400 armor and 1600-2100 atack.

1646-2646 just happen 1 time.

And i dont think i can do it with chuck (i am mostly losing my combo if i sabotago on chuch)

gabriel-floripa
    @gabriel-floripa

I forgot to add these screenshots of Odd players from the last Matilda Cup.

——————————————————————————

First against one of the RMB players that used to be top10 here, probably banned by now.
    The opponent had 3 skills active but his Matilda wasn’t even using the carrying item. LOL

——————————————————————————

This opponent made 2700 defense with Matilda, and I couldn’t see hear not even one sabotage or fury during the game… Another “Magician”

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@gabriel-floripa on the first one, The guy had the mask with panel+ appearance, it his a bug during the fight they disappear, I noticed that in the Arena.

The second one is a lot less explainable with this type of equipment :P

Grzegorz Sk
    @grzegorz-sk

yes its a cccp cheater there is some screenshots on facebook with this asshole

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@gabriel-floripa @troisdsmax Yes, I have the same items as the person in the first picture, and the mask often disappears in both arena and regular bird fights. But the second one is definitely impossible.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.