Grimlock swords?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Grimlock swords?

• 2 of the 3 Grimlocks have a sword accessory, whose benefit is “+10% weapon cooldown”. This confuses me for two reasons:

A. I’m not aware that Grimlocks have any kind of weapon cooldown.
    B. When there is a weapon cooldown, then increasing it would be bad. -10% would be a benefit, but +10% would be a drawback.

Does anybody know what the Grimlock swords actually do?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

A. They all have cooldowns. It used to be much more obvious, but I think the cooldowns have been reduced.

B. It should be a bonus of some sort. All of the accessories are listed in terms of +X% The question though, is does it mean you can fire for 10% longer, or is the cooldown reduced by 10%?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@franciscrawford the term “Weapon Cooldown” refers to when Grimlock (or any Transformer really) uses their attack (i.e firing a lazer) for a long period of time (with no rests) and then must stop to “reload” so they can attack again (best tested on the Walking Mortars)- as the sword that you mentioned reduces this by 10%, so Grimlock can now “reload” (unnoticeably) faster, but he will still have to rest every now and then

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Thanks, @Optimus_Pig and @Rowdypup.

I rechecked, and the overheating possibility is indeed mentioned in one of the descriptions. Further, I forced the issue and indeed got weapon unavailability.

Still, given how good the Grimlocks’ weapon availability generally is, this feature seems to be only one step above total uselessness.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Sorry Not Grimlock but same sort of thing.
    Bludgeon in the comp running now there is Reflector + 20% CLIP SIZE. What is that akll about please???

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Living in a country where owning a gun is not allowed generally I can only assume that it means you get 20% more bullets before reloading. E.g if it took 5 shots before waiting for a bit before firing another 5 you now have 6 shots.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Snap no guns here either in God’s Own Country WALES. Bludgeon has a constant fire rate any way. Ah well thanks for reply. I may go for it and then I’ll find out.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Grimlock swords?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.