Green pig missing bug

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Green pig missing bug

• i was need a green for the ticket. Finally i found him. But i didnt click right button for the fast fight.

i back to menu than enter to arena and there not a green monster.

i found it just 1 min before but now its not there :0

Btw i did some duels and 3 pig later again i found green pig and i killed him.

Lets hope rovio gonna gift us 5 more gem for that kind bugs :D

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I only see pigs not appearing in the log and not giving credit, never pigs that disappear completely before I can battle them. Sadly, this means I have to battle pigs I don’t want to battle in order to get one I want. Rovio won’t give free gems for glitches, only server problems that lock players out.

Skayra
    @skayra

Same way i lost 1 yellow 1 red bird today. Geting worse

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@skayra you looking to log sometimes? If i didnt log monsters they’ll in log after few days:/

Skayra
    @skayra

@pees2te dueling players, after duel finding pig, screen appering a choice
    – left button backing to menu
    – right button entering pig

on that choice, i am clicking left button . Than clicking events button for the check if someone have little hp same colour pig.

When i do left button and than EVENTS button, there not seing my just found pig.

Last missing repeated.
    Dueled players, found pig, back to menu event but there no pig.
    Backed to duel players and 2 duel later again found pig, again no pig in event map. 3rd time found and it was there that time.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

-_- rovio

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

NOW sometimes I leave a monster pig alone, then afterwards I get a new monster pig even though the time limit didn’t elapse. One time the monster event bar indicated 3 pigs, but when I opened the monster event screen, there wasn’t a single pig in sight. This helped once, but now I still haven’t seen a Kaiju Kid today to complete my slot ticket. I’m starting to have suspicions about this problem…>:/

Skayra
    @skayra

Lmao is that just happening to me?

Just now i found a yellow pig lvl 62 or 63-64. fight it and its had 2k hp, clicked “ask help everyone”

Back to menu and back to event map for see if there someone need help, But my yellow pig not there. No pig there.

Hays i lost 1 ship energy, i lost yellow pig to.

ShareBJoy
    @sharebjoy

Wow, and 10 hours later I’m still waiting for my comment to pass moderation. I am having the same problem and have been the entire event. Monster pigs disappear before I can fight them and sometimes disappear after I have fought and lost. They do not show up in the log most of the time, but occasionally will show up as a loss even though I could not see it to battle it.

ShareBJoy
    @sharebjoy

This has happened to me constantly during this event – I will find a monster pig & it will disappear. I have had them disappear before I could fight, I have had them disappear after I fought. Never get any credit. This game is terrible.

TomT
    @tomt

@freckledpig147 I have got that problems many times. I waited for ship energy, and when I go back, the monster is gone. Then I see a “LOSE” in my log.

Ya, it’s nothing new.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Green pig missing bug

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.