Grapple – New Bot

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Grapple – New Bot

• Grapple need Birdium to update. I got him in the Spiral at the final level :D

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

And here is the info in the newsfeed.

grapple.jpg

moi
    @moifirst

Well, after an upgrade I’ve tested the claimed property to grab something ( a stone or pig or whatever) and smash it onto something else.
    To my surprise this strategy worked out great. So this is indeed a nice new characteristic. (I don’t know if this works for other bots as well.)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Last level of the spire… Didn’t even come close so far….that costs 20k of gems I guess :(

@deindiaan it cost me around 10k but i took back 4700 gems plus i gain 78.000 sparks and 35.000 tokens all together! so i am good :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Even though that is Bomb, it says “Terence as…”. They didn’t even properly check that, did they?

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer Although it is not the right time of the year, maybe Terence is already dressed up as Black Pete ;-)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Who cares?

This latest JARSU may be the straw that broke the camel’s back.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig What JARSU did they do again?

Asen_77
    @asen

Deleted almost all tokens from the last event, but react very fast and restore them afer just a few hours today :)

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

First Dark Megatron and Ultimate Megatron swap names, and now Bomb is Terence…

What is Piggy Island coming to..?

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Found something weird in the Barracks menu:How odd...

For some reason, there’s a placeholder icon after Grapple looks like Heatwave.

Layering the two on top of each other, they’re identical.

It’s…definitely random to say the least.

Ugt2bekiddingme
    @ugt2bekiddingme

I used Grapple during the event, after purchasing him.  I didn’t receive any tokens for the run. So beware. Not sure if it was just an anomaly or what.

Ugt2bekiddingme
    @ugt2bekiddingme

GrappleI used Grapple during the event, after purchasing him. I didn’t receive any tokens for the run. So beware. Not sure if it was just an anomaly or what.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

The disappearing tokens

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Grapple – New Bot

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.