Golden Clouds

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Clouds

• I can’t seem to find any hints for the “golden clouds” level. I’m playing on the iOS version. This seems to me a level that moves around as to available at any time. I’m currently preparing to try “puzzle bridge,” so I have Knight, Mage, and Cleric; I’m level 5. The pig on the Golden Clouds level (a gold pig, of course) appears at first glance to be a bit much to take on… 1500 hp, primary attack does 104 damage and drains the chili by 30%; secondary skill deals 2×42 dmg, 20% chance to stun.

Has anyone 3-starred this level? do I need to wait until I have a much larger “party” to attempt this one? Or am I missing something obvious?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

The “Golden Clouds” level is the newest version of the Daily Golden Pig. It appears once per day (I believe a day resets somewhere around 8pm ET). The Wheel of Loot includes small amounts of Snoutlings and a Treasure Chest (which usually contains 15 Snoutlings). Defeating this level daily incrementally rewards you with Lucky Coins (1LC for Day 1, … 7LC for Day 7, +1 for Facebook connection).

You should be able to defeat the Golden Pig regardless of your birds’ levels, though 3-starring may require stronger classes.

Since I’m significantly further in the game, my birds are very strong and can heal very quickly as well. I use Paladin (Red), Wizard (Chuck), and Spies (Blues). I start off by using supportive abilities on Red, then attack heavily. Since Red heals very quickly with these abilities, I’ve always had full health when the level finishes.

Yjemer
    @yjemer

You don’t actually get your lucky coins until you exit the battle, though. The pig itself drops snoutlings, not LCs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Clouds

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.