Gold coins!

• Gold coins, gold coins and more bloody gold coins. What am I supposed to do with the gold coins? I have 52,496,852 gold coins and they are good for NOTHING! I am level 560 Robot in Disguise – and evey time I go to the professors lab it keeps giving me more gold coins instead of blue gems on a ratio of about 100,000 gold coins to one blue gem. Why can’t I buy blue gems with gold coins?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
  • CD
    @bartiedog

I agree 100%. Takes away from the game. Worthless coins!

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Or better yet can we cash then in on a iTunes card?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

87 million coins and i can’t even exchange them with gems!!! or accessories!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m at 28 million and dropping slowly.

If I didn’t bother picking them up off the ground 600 at a time, the drop would be faster.

sheepybach
    @paul13

It’s the same with he pigs I’ve got over 1/2 million and 10 million coins they just sitting doing nothing well apart from getting more lol

jasebree
    @jasebree

@paul13 at least the pigs will let you cut the mission times in half for more gems quicker.

sheepybach
    @paul13

That’s true but with all on level 15 had it lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

True, once you’ve maxed out your upgrades, then coins are useless.

Pigs are only useful if you want to speed up missions, but you only need to speed up missions if either you need materials for upgrades or if you’re trying to farm gems and you need materials for the labs.

There was a suggestion made to Rovio in the Feedback thread for “Seek and Destroy” that they allow us to trade coins for gems. The tricky part about that is what’s a good ratio that rewards our “hard work” collecting coins, but at the same time doesn’t unbalance the game (could you imagine the chaos of these special events if suddenly everyone has a few extra thousand gems to work with and use them all on recharges?).

Geli
    @geli

1M coins = 100 gems. Or 10 gems. Could we live with that?

Were Rovio allow that exchange, something would come up and there would be an outcry about the exchange being unfair.

As always,be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Given that the facebook “thank you” gives either 25 coins or 1 gem, that would be a starting point…

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

Well since that last post I now have 63,843,867 gold coins and level 596 Aquaspeeder…….. Whatever that means. The lab is not random. It is programmed to hand out gold coins. It’s unfair gameplay. ROVIO is not rewarding we hard arse players.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Yes but rovio also knows that people use the lab to make gems and not many user are buying them from the in app-store, that’s why the gems from missions and from the labs might be programmed this way to give less. And not to mention the new daily tasks/missions that also having some times gems as rewards is another factor to the way lab and missions is also programmed to do.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Almost a billion coins, 94242119. I’m just wondering what happens when I reach a billion coins. Maybe Angry birds company while send me a golden ticket and send me on a trip to umpa lupa land.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@cheeto 9 digits equals 100 million and there’s barely enough room for that, so 1 billion (1,000,000,000) would require an update to the game. I believe that @20qmindreader got them to update the game to be able to display 100 million.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Oh, I didn’t know that the counter went up into nine digits. For some reason I thought that coins maxed-out at 99,999,999.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Oops! My bad @20qmindreader, it was @wrw01 that gets the credit for prompting Rovio/Exient to display 9 digits. I believe the app will allow you to collect billions but needs an upgrade to display.

Phillips
    @phillips

Coins are practically useless at the moment but at least an upgrade to display a billion coins would be more useful than the autofire “upgrade” they added.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am now at 105,785,263 coins and they keeps growing :S and my gems have been getting very slowly increasing 5331 gems as we speak :( damn i shouldn’t have spend my gems 6 months ago to buy accessories :S

Hanna Sevici
    @hanna-sevici

How do you make gems in the lab?

ED209
    @ed209

@hanna-sevici Down to luck, if they appear then hope they land on it

Geli
    @geli

@hanna-sevici
    Just one recipe to get gems
    1 DG X 2 BP
    Spin.
    Yield is coins, 10 gems, 5 BP, 3 SR, coins.

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

@geli

There are several recipes for getting gems in the lab (Courtesy of Coda on Facebook):

(49) 1xDG, 2xSR = 7500, 10000, Gemx14, Gemx14, 7500
    (80) 1xAG, 2xSR = 7500, 10000, Gemx14, Gemx14, 7500
    (83) 1xAC, 2xSR = 15000, 12000, Gemx14, Gemx14, 12000
    (84) 3xSR = 15000, 12000, Gemx20, Gemx20, 12000

Where:
    PI = PIG IRON
    DG = DECEPTIGEAR
    BP = BADNESS PROCESSOR
    BI = BIRDIUM
    AG = AUTOCOG
    AC = ANGER CHIP
    SR = SUPER RAREIUM

Geli
    @geli

@kingkosar Yeah, I just threw out the one I use most. Reason being: opportunity to get 3 SR.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I got super lucky with that 1 DG X 2 BP recipe today. Did that got 3 SR, spun those got 20 gems, did another got another 3 SR, spun those got another 20 gems. :D

julrey
    @julrey

There was a time when my bots were still around level 10 that I couldn’t seem to play nodes fast enough to replenish my gold coins before the existing TF finished upgrading. I’m still only sitting at around 6M but I can easily see getting to 100M+ some day without really trying. Just goes to show that with all the moving goalposts in the game today’s key material is tomorrow’s afterthought.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.