Glassor + Hit By Missile = Crash

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glassor + Hit By Missile = Crash

• Most times I have glassor active and get hit by a missile or sometimes when glassor destroys a missile, the game crashes. I tried reinstalling and it still happens. Ever since the recent update on ios this issue has been happening frequently.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

And I thought I was the only 1 Having this problem. It started today only I mean the crash stuff and has happened 5-6 times!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What does Glassor do?

I’ve only tried a few of the Enegonicons up until now.

So far, I’m a big fan of Snipernaut and Photoblast.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Works like Sentinel Prime’s weapon, just activating it destroys every single block on the screen, fully charged Glassor will shoot 9 times hence 3 energy beams per hit making it a total of 27 beams :D

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“I have noticed that, in general, when there are a lot of missiles, shooting exploding, a node will crash.”

Yeah, basically there’s so much going on, that it overwhelms your poor wee beastie of a tablet / phone.

I’ve noticed the same thing.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Pretty similar glitch, but when you use Airstrike when getting on board of Astrotrain, the game crashes too.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

For me it is totally because of the Red Missiles due to which my game is crashing!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wow, Glassor is pretty amazing. It’s got a very “godlike” feel, raining fire down from the heavens and all that ;)

gemblung
    @kutu5353

But compared with photoblast or rapidfire, Glassor is less effective for those mortar bots.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I dunno, I’ve been totally wasting the mortar towers with Glassor.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

I had the same problem with level 14 sound wave. Now the game won’t even open.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is interesting. I just experienced a crashing issue that I think is related to Glassor.

I ran a Beach node with E. Galvatron three times in a row using Glassor (different buddy each time) and on each run it crashed while I was using Glassor.

Then on the fourth try, I changed my energonicon from Glassor to Photoblast, and I completed the same node on the first try without any issues!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glassor + Hit By Missile = Crash

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.