Glass Block remedy?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glass Block remedy?

• I was hoping by now that Rovio would have addressed the small problem with the missing glass blocks a few challenges ago. While they ultimately cost us gems, spark, and oh coins, it would have been nice for them to address this now, perhaps with a gesture of tokens during this challenge.
    Any chance in rovio doing anything? They have had a good record in the past.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@exientgreg and @ellieexient are supposed to have taken over from @lewie4 as our points of contact with R/E, but the last time any of them was active on this site was almost a week ago.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Their previous “good record” continues to retreat further and further into the past…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

…I don’t remember the last time they handed out an apology.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, fortunately ATM I received emails when I’m tagged so keep doing that for a quickish response :) Sorry for the issue about the impossible quests (my bad!). I can confirm it’s fixed in the next release, due before the end of the month. I think you guys deserve some loyalty tokens. I’ll get some to you soon, but yes I’m going to wait until the warpath event is finished. Lol (nice try)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glass Block remedy?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.