Gifts not showing again

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Gifts not showing again

• Anyone else having issues with gifts not showing?  This happened last week, sent in support ticket, took them 3 days to get issue fixed. Of course can’t complete daily quests as I need to sent a gift to complete.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

@martha-anderson Do you mean the presents in the regular play levels that give power ups?
    I noticed since The Seasons crashing issue, I haven’t got any presents at all!
    but I don’t understand about the Quest that you have to send a present? i dont think i haven’t seen that Quest? but maybe you mean different quests?

Anonymous

For AB2, there are daily quest to complete,  one of them is to send a gift, which you collect playing the levels.

Kathy
    @kathy

Ohhh @martha-anderson I don’t play AB2 but in regular Seasons play there’s usually a gift that pops up in place of a pig and it holds a power up which is useful in the daily Pig Challenge. I don’t use them in normal play, but it’s allowed in PC.
    so it seems All of Seasons is messed up in one way or another. do you know if anyone has opened a ticket about AB2 ?

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Second day for no friends so no gifts may be sent

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Gifts not showing again

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.