Getting jumped in the league at the last second

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Getting jumped in the league at the last second

• I was ahead in the scoring for the last 8hrs all the way to the end by about 200,000 over 3rd when I went to claim the win  I was bumped to 2 nd , 2 nd was bumped to 3 rd and the player 200,00 down in 3rd got the win their score was the same all day up until the tournament ended

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • mooeyg
    @mooeyg

That happens to me too.  It depends on when you play the game,  I think, since AB is played all over the world,  in many time zones.   I have to say I have also been that person who played at the last minute and scored big,  displacing the top spot.  But, that only occurs on the local side of the scoreboard.   On the global side I have never been #1.  Best I can ever get is halfway!  There are some monster flingers out there.  I figure I just don’t want to be in the red and have points taken away!

missy-little
    @missy-little

@ mooeyg Thanks for the reply I thought about time zone differences,but the player was in 3rd at the end of the tournament this was not a last second points gain their score was the same for 8hrs all the way to the final 10 sec countdown then they misteryesly ended up in first. Your not going to score 200,000 points in ten seconds,not sour grapes just didn’t seem legitimate to me

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

Yeah.  I totally agree.   No explanation for that one.  I often wonder if there are folks who have figured out how to manipulate the internal code – but that sounds to my ears like conspiracy theory.   It defies logic.

missy-little
    @missy-little

That’s what i thinking when you play the different levels if you move ahead say from 10th to 7th a bell sound rings and you move ahead your score in that level immediately registers in your grand total when you push the end level Icon there no delay, on a side note I did win the 40 player league last night and my Facebook friends league not bragging just letting you know it can be done I’m in VA 🦃

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

Congratulations from Arizona!  There is hope for me.  Ha! Ha!

missy-little
    @missy-little

I was pretty happy to see the 1000 coins plus another 250 , also hit 100 coins twice on the wheel which is very rare to say the least.Thanks good luck ,the star cup is good free practice some people take it to serious if you win you get coins &feathers to power up your birds if you lose so what it’s free

missy-little
    @missy-little

I was happy to see those 1000 coins that’s for sure plus another 250.The star cup is a good way to get free practice you get 1 pu plus a upgrade sling shot to try out. Don’t use your own pu just the free one .also don’t worry about the other players score concentrate on making good shots

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Getting jumped in the league at the last second

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.