Get free power-ups in Angry Birds Classic

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Get free power-ups in Angry Birds Classic

• Hello flingers!

Are you in need of power-ups to beat a hard level or play on The Mighty League? If your answer is yes then fear no more because there’s a very easy way to get lots of them without spending a single coin!

In case you didn’t know, after you fail a level you can get the chance to watch a short ad to get a free Shockwave, Power Potion or Birdquake.

Naturally, you would think this can only be done a few times a day but turns out you can watch as many ads as you want! This means you can just keep failing a level on purpose to get more and more power-ups!

Tips:
    – You need to fail a level a few times before the option to watch an ad appears.
    – Sometimes the option may not appear, just keep trying.
    – After 20-30 ads the option may not appear anymore, if this happens just close the game and come back after a few minutes.

So there you have it! A very simple way to get power-ups and make your life easier, especially on The Mighty League.

See you again soon flingers!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Another tip for a free Sling Scope, but without the ad:

Simply enter a level 0-15 (thanks @joseantonio!) of the Tutorial where said Power-Up is available, activate it (don’t worry, as in this area all PUs have infinite value), and presto! For the next 5 minutes, a free Sling Scope will appear in every level for use!

When the PU’s duration expires, simply repeat the process!

Try it!

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@rowdypup That’s a pretty cool trick! Thanks for sharing!
    Though after trying with all levels that use Sling Scope I found only level 0-15 works with the trick.

Wahyu
    @nurw
    • @rowdypup great idea! Why i never thinking about it? PU’s in tutorial are unlimited, so its can save the sling scope :D
    • Edit: after i use PU’s in tutorial, the sling scope not appear in episodes level
    Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@nurw As I previously said, it only works in level 0-15. Try using a Sling Scope in that level and then just exit.

Wahyu
    @nurw

@antonio231102 oh maybe its why i dont get it. I active the sling scope in 0-9, i will trying in 0-15 and see its working for me. About the video, did you get all PU’s or one of them?

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@nurw When you watch an ad you can get a Shockwave, Power Potion or Birdquake.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Get free power-ups in Angry Birds Classic

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.